• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Dinosaur!? Utd legend who has played over 400 games for them. Paddy Crerand. Proper hard bastard from yesteryear.

Has earned people's respect IMO

Realistically though how many of these players will make the step up for us?

Carroll is doing his best but doesn't ever seem to be relied upon to start. One time he did was Lazio and he looked good. I mean Luongo isn't even in the squad and I think he's more promising than any of the midfielders on the pitch.

Lets switch it, How many Utd gonna make it?

Carroll has shown some great touches and passes. Seems he is most comfortable as a Deep Lying Playmaker pushing up. Bentaleb has put in some good tackles and been in the right positions to intercept passes.Fryers looks a touch nervous against the Manu winger. Have to say that Janus (sp) has been impressive for Manu.

Carroll is doing his best but doesn't ever seem to be relied upon to start. One time he did was Lazio and he looked good. I mean Luongo isn't even in the squad and I think he's more promising than any of the midfielders on the pitch.

Make it with us or make it period?

I'd say maybe 8-9 (Maybe not Hall or the keeper) of ours go on to play top flight football in whatever league may come calling. They all've got technique and ability, we'll just have to see how they keep developing. Even if they don't make it with us, we'll surely be able to get a fee out of most of them. Our coach has done a great job.

Make it with us or make it period?

I'd say maybe 8-9 (Maybe not Hall or the keeper) of ours go on to play top flight football in whatever league may come calling. They all've got technique and ability, we'll just have to see how they keep developing. Even if they don't make it with us, we'll surely be able to get a fee out of most of them. Our coach has done a great job.

I have no doubt a lot will make it as footballers, they're all good. Not like the typical youngster where they have ability but very little strength/power. I mean Premier League is all about fitness levels and strength. You can have all the ability but if you dont have that you won't make it.

I mean for us. I think if Carroll is the bench mark then a few of these should make it.

One or two of the players in the squad today stepping it to become regular first team starters would be a very good return I think.

One of the more impressive things about the results we've had this season at u21 level is that we've done so without the likes of Luongo, Pritchard, Smith, Kane, Townsend, Veljkovic, Kane etc who have all been out on loan for at least parts of the season.

I wouldn't expect much, if any, impact from any of the players in the squad today next season though. Carroll seems to be the closest and he might get some time on the pitch for the first team, Pritchard and Ceballos might make some EL appearances I suppose. The players that have impressed at u21 level this season should hopefully be able to find some good loan deals next season.

Dinosaur!? Utd legend who has played over 400 games for them. Paddy Crerand. Proper hard bastard from yesteryear.

Has earned people's respect IMO
What has that got to do with the fact that he is talking brick nonstop? Ceballos just got kneed in the fudging balls, and he is saying he is playacting.

Pritchard is awesome. (Getting subbed off now though)..

I want him in our squad next year along with Carroll. fudge loans.

Back