• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

Just a little young atm to really see those situations over the line. I think she is comfortably no.1 ahead of Watson, she just has more to her game especially service wise. She just needs to keep her rhythm when serving and reduce the number if unforced errors and then she will definitely feature in the latter stages of the slams.

On a sidenote, backed Lisicki who is one of my favourite female players, at 21/1 after she beat Stosur in Round 3. She was 31/1 prior to that victory, just wish I had backed her at that price. Also stuck £5 e/w on Marion Bartoli who only has Kvitova in her half of the draw at 42/1 which will hopefully pay off.

Good bet, thought about it but then saw she had williams and dismissed it. She did well last year, think she will win it, but womens tennis is a lottery Williams aside.

Haven't had a chance to see any of it, bar the odd game or three of a set.

Good bet, thought about it but then saw she had williams and dismissed it. She did well last year, think she will win it, but womens tennis is a lottery Williams aside.

Haven't had a chance to see any of it, bar the odd game or three of a set.

Which is exactly what I did, I really was going to for it during the Stosur match, then she dropped the first set and I thought better of it but once she got through I just had a feeling that she would beat Williams. The women's game is a complete lottery, Williams aside. Having said that, I have always felt that Serena's temperament is questionable when she is put under pressure. I think if you can manage to return deep and keep forcing her to play back at you then you actually start to frustrate her. It's almost as if it winds her up that her superior power hasn't just put you away from the off and mentally she starts to swing and flap a little bit which then gives you a chance if like Lisicki, you have a little bit of power yourself.

How does the boy Verdasco keep his hair like that? 3 hours of running about and it's still immaculate. Like the Javier Zanetti of tennis.

Andy Murray has the personality of a wet fart.

Is he a tennis player or a comedian, if it suits his game to be quiet, reserved and let his tennis do the talking than so be it, his job is to win matches not be a comedian

True. But the same can be said for Tiger Woods and Lewis Hamilton, everyone loves them.

I hate them both. Maybe it's just me, I like people who are upbeat and passionate. Murray just won 3-2 coming from 2-0 down in front of home support and all he wanted to do was just be sarcastic to the guy interviewing him. What a shame he's as boring as fudge because he's a good Tennis player. A shame that Djokovic will fudge his brick up.

I hate them both. Maybe it's just me, I like people who are upbeat and passionate. Murray just won 3-2 coming from 2-0 down in front of home support and all he wanted to do was just be sarcastic to the guy interviewing him. What a shame he's as boring as fudge because he's a good Tennis player. A shame that Djokovic will fudge his brick up.

As Marky said, not everybody is the same. Not every athlete is born with charisma and are comfortable in the spotlight (which Murray clearly isn't). Can't imagine the pressure he is under, more so than any British athlete I can think of.

_68549520_bartoli.jpg

Fnarr!!!!

Back