• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Have you seen him under Spalletti? Spalletti demands hard work, and the times I've seen Napoli, I couldn't fault the work rate of Ndombele.

I watched a couple of games earlier in season, funny enough when he was getting more minutes, he was the same as here, with the ball he was action packed, without he was lazy.

If Spalletti loves him so much and he fits in his hard working system then why is he not playing him and why are they not going to take him FT? It points more to the fact they don't fancy him otherwise its a weird move to let such a talented hardworker go?

Attachments

• upload_2023-4-30_16-36-43.png
    upload_2023-4-30_16-36-43.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 17
I hope we find a team who will take him of our hands, he has had plenty of chances both here and on his loan to impress and he has done just the opposite.

I look forward to him performing for Spurs. It is always good to have a player like him. Now only if fans could let a more mature Ndombele play and forget the past.

Hopefully we can get a tune out of him ... on his day he is better than what we have. However he has much too improve as far as attitude and work rate.

I look forward to him performing for Spurs. It is always good to have a player like him. Now only if fans could let a more mature Ndombele play and forget the past.
If he puts the relevant effort in fans will back him
It’s all on him
He needs to be able to put in 7 mile of running a game at full pace
That’s the standard required in the prem
That with his on the ball talent should get him some opportunities
What we have seen so far is a guy who can about half that and then goes out with a wimper

It’s all on him
What we have seen so far is a guy who can about half that and then goes out with a wimper

I do agree, i do not think i have ever seen a player who has promised so much and delivered so little for us ( so far). I would love for him to prove me wrong but i will not hold my breath.

I think Security guard would suit him better, the perfect job for someone who wants to get paid to stand around and do fudge all.

I’m not shoure why he dont put in the work. But maybe his talent has taken him so far, he has been the best in youth. And he havent needed to work as hard as other to be good, and now the hard workers has passed him. And I belive his mentalety is that he knows best, so its imposible for managers to turn his head. This is just my feeling about him.

It’s all on him
I doubt he will ever run 7 miles for us in 90 mins, but he could certainly give us one good half and run 4 miles for us. Then come off and let others take it from there. With 5 subs, we can afford this little quirk, he is that good SOMETIMES.

I doubt he will ever run 7 miles for us in 90 mins, but he could certainly give us one good half and run 4 miles for us. Then come off and let others take it from there. With 5 subs, we can afford this little quirk, he is that good SOMETIMES.
I was his biggest advocate for signing him
I’ve seen him boss games in Europe
But ….
I’ve seen him with us Struggle against some poor poor sides

We've seen that he's not remotely fit enough for the PL. Even worse than that, he's not willing to put in the effort to get fit enough

He looks 1-2 stone overweight and even then, he doesnt even bust a gut and run til he drops.

Einstein said that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. That applies to expecting Fatso to make it in the PL

Back