• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

He can do there as it’s an easier league

Exactly, even a second longer before your closed down makes a big difference.

when he said he “wanted something different” I presumed he meant an easier league where he isn’t tested so hard :)

You may be wrong, you may be right.
How many times do we say this about foreign leagues and yet when we play against them we nearly always struggle. Same with a lot of 'superior' English sides.
That’s because those teams have had easier league games before hand. But when it comes down to real quality they crumble
And of course the aspect of raising your game
It’s why certain countries dominate in Europe and others don’t
PSG still ain’t won the CL because their never right due to the lack do real competition for most of their games for example

I watched the first half hour of the Lyon game last night and he strolled around. He can obviously do that in Ligue 1 given the pace of the game and quality of the opposition. There wasn't anything in that part which I saw which suggested he'd make it back in the PL

In all honesty when are we going start realising one player isn't the answer to the riddle that is tottenham Hotspur.
Since Sissoko,i don't think we have signed a bad player, but can we really expect them to consistently produce in the madness at our club.
We got rid of Ndombele, glc and dele and yet still mullered by just about any team that decides to turn up against us.
There is a reason some players aren't putting in the effort, and its not because they aren't good enough or are lazy.

He can do there as it’s an easier league
Maybe, he was very rarely played as a CM here so its hard to say really. Since we sacked Poch we've also never really had a coach who would have bought him in the first place. Wrong player at the wrong time.

Maybe, he was very rarely played as a CM here so its hard to say really. Since we sacked Poch we've also never really had a coach who would have bought him in the first place. Wrong player at the wrong time.
He played CM for most do his time here
Then there was this view that he was a creative AM for the last 6 months

That’s because those teams have had easier league games before hand. But when it comes down to real quality they crumble
And of course the aspect of raising your game
It’s why certain countries dominate in Europe and others don’t
PSG still ain’t won the CL because their never right due to the lack do real competition for most of their games for example
Again I understand your thinking, still doesn't explain how these 'weaker leagues' quite often beat Premier league sides, Spurs in particular and Leicester/West Ham too. Vitesse beat us, a side apparently we are superior to or should be. Been loads of examples in recent years, especially when Spurs are on the receiving end.

Again I understand your thinking, still doesn't explain how these 'weaker leagues' quite often beat Premier league sides, Spurs in particular and Leicester/West Ham too. Vitesse beat us, a side apparently we are superior to or should be. Been loads of examples in recent years, especially when Spurs are on the receiving end.
They did
Biggest game of their lives though
It’s cup football

He played CM for most do his time here
Then there was this view that he was a creative AM for the last 6 months
Mourinho played him as an AM mostly, he rarely played him as a CM. Conte also played him in a 3 and usually as the most forward player.

its because they aren't as weak as ppl like to think.

its because they aren't as weak as ppl like to think.

us, Leicester and West Ham are massive bottlers too

timely example from Hugo, we know how good he can be, but he still has to push the self destruct button sometimes, its a mental failing, not a technical one
So not as good as people think...Mental is part of the makeup of a player. Cron isn't the best technically (excellent of course but there are better) yet his mental elevates him to being one of the very best. You can't separate the mental aspect of a players' makeup. So in the end, we just aren't as good as some people think relative to other "weaker leagues" There isn't a top 5 league that transplant this side into it would win. Some it might get top 4 but thats no guarantee. Thats not even taken into account, we don't even have that many players that you could class as top of the books in terms of technical quality. Its quite a mediocre squad held up by Kane and Son's goal scoring largely.

Seems your son does not like him and is a bit preconceived. He had a very good game!

You're right he doesnt like him but hes not alone, I dont like any player who doesnt give a fudge, but there are plenty of people who think a few good tricks make a great player. From what I've seen of the video it was hardly a great performance, particularly when the bias editing showed several sections of play multiple times from different angles at varrying times in the clip. That's why I never go overboard about the you tube footballer, even I would look like Bobby Moore on a you tube video.

You're right he doesnt like him but hes not alone, I dont like any player who doesnt give a fudge, but there are plenty of people who think a few good tricks make a great player. From what I've seen of the video it was hardly a great performance, particularly when the bias editing showed several sections of play multiple times from different angles at varrying times in the clip. That's why I never go overboard about the you tube footballer, even I would look like Bobby Moore on a you tube video.
I watched the entire game, not some highlight reel. He had a good game. End of.

Back