• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Posted this in his social media, looks happy and slim.

fos90ea4sqg71.jpg

He has an odd shaped head.

third manager in a row that's taken issue with Ndombele. At some point, criticism has to fall at his feet, and no one else's. Have backed him to the hilt but enough's enough. Flog him.

I'm edging towards your PoV here, but I do want to give a bit of time within the season itself to see if Nuno can get a tune out of Tanguy first.

There was a Wolves fan quoted on here who said Nuno improved every player at their club, so let's wait and see.

Tanguy and players of his ilk are the whole reason I watch football so I'll be so sad if we ultimately can't make it work. The guy just doesn't strike me as a natural athlete, though, and you really need the full package to make it in a league like the Prem.

Can you explain why you don't think Tanguy Ndombele is ready to play?

" Like many players in our squad it is not easy to adapt to a new idea, a new philosophy, but we keep on insisting and believing that this is the right way and the right moment will come when we believe when it should be."

That is the biggest indictment I have seen on the player.... what it suggests to me is that he is not not only lazy physically (which we have long known) but also mentally....

Can you explain why you don't think Tanguy Ndombele is ready to play?

" Like many players in our squad it is not easy to adapt to a new idea, a new philosophy, but we keep on insisting and believing that this is the right way and the right moment will come when we believe when it should be."

That is the biggest indictment I have seen on the player.... what it suggests to me is that he is not not only lazy physically (which we have long known) but also mentally....
Yes, it doesn’t sound good so far…

third manager in a row that's taken issue with Ndombele. At some point, criticism has to fall at his feet, and no one else's. Have backed him to the hilt but enough's enough. Flog him.
Can't say that criticism hasn't already fallen at his feet. Mourinho the most obvious from inside the club in public. From fans, well, can hardly go a day here without someone just wanting him out, so...

Not saying he doesn't deserve his share of that criticism. He has to step up. But the only important thing now is what's to come.

If Nuno and Paratici think it won't happen for him, try to find a buyer. If they think they can get the best out of him I'm happy to wait and be patient.

Can't say that criticism hasn't already fallen at his feet. Mourinho the most obvious from inside the club in public. From fans, well, can hardly go a day here without someone just wanting him out, so...

Not saying he doesn't deserve his share of that criticism. He has to step up. But the only important thing now is what's to come.

If Nuno and Paratici think it won't happen for him, try to find a buyer. If they think they can get the best out of him I'm happy to wait and be patient.

I'm edging towards your PoV here, but I do want to give a bit of time within the season itself to see if Nuno can get a tune out of Tanguy first.

He hasn't played a minute of pre-season right? Which speaks volumes if we're suddenly expecting him to come good in the season as he'll need two months to get up to scratch. To not have played a minute of pre-season speaks volumes of Nuno's assessment on him.

Yes he's quality on the ball, and we all want him to deliver. But at some point you have to accept he's not going to make it in this league, he won't be the first, he won't be the last. He might go Spain or Italy and be a baller there but doesn't mean he'll work in PL and clearly it hasn't for him.

He hasn't played a minute of pre-season right? Which speaks volumes if we're suddenly expecting him to come good in the season as he'll need two months to get up to scratch. To not have played a minute of pre-season speaks volumes of Nuno's assessment on him.

Yes he's quality on the ball, and we all want him to deliver. But at some point you have to accept he's not going to make it in this league, he won't be the first, he won't be the last. He might go Spain or Italy and be a baller there but doesn't mean he'll work in PL and clearly it hasn't for him.

Fairly damning considering he wasn’t involved in the Euros either so he’s been off since mid May.
I can’t see a future for him here tbh. Probably the best hope of finding a club to take him is through part-ex in a transfer deal (as someone already said earlier).

I agree that it's not a good look. We don't actually know what's been going on, we don't know why he wasn't playing, we don't know what the plan is from the perspective of Nuno, the coaches and Ndombele himself.

I'd rather wait and see.

Back