• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Hide or injured?
I mean he got took out by two players and was limping
Ndidi is a good player by the way. Along with Vardy their key player. He has grown into that role there so well
If injured then he should’ve come off instead of staying on for 45 minutes not really wanting the ball.

Looked bit leggy in 2nd half plus with Lo Celso injured yet again and 2 more games in next 6 days we cannot risk knackering him out, as nobody else in squad comes close offering us what Ndombele does.

Hopefully we can get Sabitzer or such like in January transfer window though.
A game against Fulham is one we could have him on the bench for
The lack of a 90 completed is now a yard stick being used against him

He was fudged at half time to be fair. Fitness is still the big concern for me. No doubting his skill.
I dunno....he made that lung busting run right before he was taken off. He seemed fine, Jose just seems to default to taking him off even when we don't have a replacement on the bench which we didn't.

Yesterday he was literally the only bright spark. To take him off and bring on Sissoko was criminal not even for my known dislike of Sissoko, but because he killed the tiniest amount of attacking intention we had. I just can't understand his reasoning other than the obvious, he had decided to sit on our lead and once again that just wasn't the correct course of action.

I thought he looked as covered a lot of ground and was definitely the standout player yesterday. He just walks like he is tired, there’s a 7 year old in my sons football team who has a similar gait!

I dunno....he made that lung busting run right before he was taken off. He seemed fine, Jose just seems to default to taking him off even when we don't have a replacement on the bench which we didn't.

Yesterday he was non-figuratively the only bright spark. To take him off and bring on Sissoko was criminal not even for my known dislike of Sissoko, but because he killed the tiniest amount of attacking intention we had. I just can't understand his reasoning other than the obvious, he had decided to sit on our lead and once again that just wasn't the correct course of action.
I think he most likely knew he was going to be subbed so he could put in the last bit of effort before that. Doesn't mean that he could have continued for the rest of the game.

Played 70 minutes instead of 60 and worked hard throughout those 70 minutes. To me that's progress, I expect more progress to come.

I don't think Mourinho trusts Alli to make the right decisions on the ball in these circumstances, otherwise he would have been the obvious replacement. As things were we didn't have a lot of other options than Sissoko.

Back