• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Swansea ratings

Friedel - 7
Walker - 6
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 8
Naughton - 5
Lennon - 6
Parker - 7
Dembele - 5
Sigurdsson - 5
Bale - 9
Adebayor - 6

Defoe - 6
Holtby - 6

We won. No player played badly.
We are 3rd in the EPL.

We just won a pressure game away from home and there is hardly any joy on here at all, the mind boggles, I for one am going to enjoy the end of the season whatever happens.

We just won a pressure game away from home and there is hardly any joy on here at all, the mind boggles, I for one am going to enjoy the end of the season whatever happens.

There's no joy on here because we all spent the game hiding behind the sofa.

It takes a while for my nerves to recover.

There's no joy on here because we all spent the game hiding behind the sofa.

It takes a while for my nerves to recover.

Lol, that's all part of it, until Jol came along I wondered if we would ever compete again, the last few years have been great, April and we still have things to play for, magic!

Absolutely.

People have issues and agendas here. It is almost as if they want us to lose so they can make themselves right.

I think the best has yet to come. That is a funny comment.

I agree, the best will only come when we get better players in. The reason people are feeling negative is because the football hasn't been the best, but I sympathise with AVB as he actually has dross to work with. Players like Dempsey, Parker, Naughton, Friedel, Sig, Livermore, Hudd wouldn't look out of place in the teams we had under Jol, Hoddle and Graham. The best ever premier league team we've had was last season's.

I agree, the best will only come when we get better players in. The reason people are feeling negative is because the football hasn't been the best, but I sympathise with AVB as he actually has dross to work with. Players like Dempsey, Parker, Naughton, Friedel, Sig, Livermore, Hudd wouldn't look out of place in the teams we had under Jol, Hoddle and Graham. The best ever premier league team we've had was last season's.

Or when they are back from injury..

I find it hilarious that Sig and Dempsey are 'dross'.. Behind Bale they have the best mins per goal/assist in our squad. Both have been as productive as Lennon. With far less time on the pitch.

I think the best has yet to come. That is a funny comment.

Me too, but I wasn't talking about what is to come but what has come to past. We are currently enjoying our 5th best season in my view. If we finish above Arsenal and qualify for the Champion's League then I'll revise that to 4th or even 3rd best depending on the manner.

Best was 09/10 - finally qualifying for the Champion's League was beautiful, especially when you look at the end of season run in. It was all against us, and somehow we dug deep and pulled it out of the bag.

Second best was 10/11 - The Champion's League run was a joy until the Real Madrid demolishment and it was a real achievement to stay in touch with the top four despite also having the Champion's League distraction. We played more attractive football than the 09/10 season, but I can't rate this season as high simply because we didn't get top four.

11/12 - For half a season this was the best season for us and we played the best football in the league and the best football we've played in the Premiership. Unfortunately it didn't end well, and Chelsea broke our hearts at the death. As a Dutchman I am pleased that Van Persie stayed fit this season, but as a Spurs fan the timing could not have been worse!

05/06 - As usual we had end of seasons dramas that killed our chances of top four but this was the first Premiership season where we were taken seriously and the pride flooded back. We competed!

Me too, but I wasn't talking about what is to come but what has come to past. We are currently enjoying our 5th best season in my view. If we finish above Arsenal and qualify for the Champion's League then I'll revise that to 4th or even 3rd best depending on the manner.

Best was 09/10 - finally qualifying for the Champion's League was beautiful, especially when you look at the end of season run in. It was all against us, and somehow we dug deep and pulled it out of the bag.

Second best was 10/11 - The Champion's League run was a joy until the Real Madrid demolishment and it was a real achievement to stay in touch with the top four despite also having the Champion's League distraction. We played more attractive football than the 09/10 season, but I can't rate this season as high simply because we didn't get top four.

11/12 - For half a season this was the best season for us and we played the best football in the league and the best football we've played in the Premiership. Unfortunately it didn't end well, and Chelsea broke our hearts at the death. As a Dutchman I am pleased that Van Persie stayed fit this season, but as a Spurs fan the timing could not have been worse!

05/06 - As usual we had end of seasons dramas that killed our chances of top four but this was the first Premiership season where we were taken seriously and the pride flooded back. We competed!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7256729.stm

A very nice day in a very bad season. One game, even a cup final, can't make up for a season of brick to me.

brick? One game?

Spurs 5 Arsenal 1!!!!!

Winning is what it is all about. Coming 4th or 3rd or 2nd does not turn me on.

Back