• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Swansea ratings

Friedel 5 Not at fault today, but not too assured when under pressure second half

Walker 5 Shaky under pressure

Dawson 5 Fantastic apart from losing Michu for their goal

Vertonghen 8 Great goal and solid at the back

Naughton 7 Nothing going forward but sound at the back

Lennon 4 First run after 82minutes and got full back booked. Nothing apart from that. Not enough but gives balance.

Parker 6 Really involved today but awful passing as always

Dembele 6 Not as impressive as we've seen him but did his bit

Bale 9 Great goal, great runs. Defended well aswell.

Siggy 5 Not great

Adebayor 4 Missed amazing chance to score

Friedel 5 Not at fault today, but not too assured when under pressure second half

Lennon 4 First run after 82minutes and got full back booked. Nothing apart from that. Not enough but gives balance.

Siggy 5 Not great

Wow!!

Did you only watch the 2nd half? :lol:

Friedel - 7 - Made some vital saves, not particularly at fault for the goal.

Walker - 6 - Did decently, held his own defensively
Dawson - 6 - Did not do well against Michu, was not at his best in the air today.
Vertonghen - 8 - Goal and assist. Plus solid defending.
Naughton - 5 - Did not cope well on the left. the majority of Swansea's threat came on his side and he did not contain it well.

Lennon - 5 - Didn't really get involved today. Only one run at a relatively inexperienced full back.
Parker - 6 - Slows down our play, but he was very solid defensively. His chasing was definitely required for this game.
Dembele - 6 - Have seen far better, but he was solid in both defence and attack.
Sigurdsson - 6 - Did alright, tried to help naughton out a bit, but isn't meant to as much with a 'wonky'. Beautiful shot, unlucky not to score.

Bale - 8.5 - Brilliant ball for the opener, brilliant shot for the second. Some good runs at the Swansea back line, had more chances to score and a very important block late on in his own box.

Ade - 6 - All round play was better then recent games. However he got a silly booking and missed his one on one.

Last edited:

Siggy 5 Not great

I have a feeling that if Lloris had been in goal and had the exact same game as Brad he would have got a higher rating.

I have a feeling that if Lloris had been in goal and had the exact same game as Brad he would have got a higher rating.

I'll be honest. He deserves a 6 for today. You just get the feeling he aint assured at all when the ball is around the box.

And check my LLoris ratings in the past, they have never been amazing...

Siggy 5 Not great

This is a wind up yeah?! Walker had a great game - one slightly dodgy moment, but all of them did!! Lennon was fantastic. Dembele; friedel, a bit rooted at times but again, a 5?!!? This is weird!! Siggy was poor though I'll give you that!

I'll be honest. He deserves a 6 for today. You just get the feeling he aint assured at all when the ball is around the box.

And check my LLoris ratings in the past, they have never been amazing...

Would be interesting to be able to view people's average ratings compared to the site's average ratings.

Though that sounds like far too much work.

Its hard to rate Dawson aswell, I wanted to give him more as he was excellent again today, but then loses Michu for goal so I gave him 5, which is the middle mark.

This is a wind up yeah?! Walker had a great game - one slightly dodgy moment, but all of them did!! Lennon was fantastic. Dembele; friedel, a bit rooted at times but again, a 5?!!? This is weird!! Siggy was poor though I'll give you that!

Lennon fantastic today? Hmmm

Im a fan of Walker but he was shaky today, never assured.

Problem is every time we lose, every one was bad, and every time we win everyone had an amazing game... Well it doesnt work like that.

Take Bale out today again and what do you get out of Lennon, Siggy and Ade? Not much.

Friedel - 7 fine but hoofs up the park to Bale and 4 midgets at the end

Walker - 7 Had a decent game
Dawson - 6 Generally alright but lost michu on occasions
Vertonghen - 8 Back to his best
Naughton - 5 Swansea repeatedly attacked down his side, reckon the only reason avb moved bale out the left was to give him support

Lennon - 6 Did well defensively, had one defence splitting run but otherwise anonymous
Parker - 7 One of his better games
Dembele - 7 He can play a lot better than this. I'm sure he would have been better if he got the 2 week break some of our players got.
Sigurdsson - 7 Much better on the left than, was pretty lost playing behind the striker

Bale - 9 I think he just wants to win more than most of his teammates, he's driven and prepared to do it all himself if necessary

Ade - 7 Best Ade game in ages apart from the miss, really linked up well and contributed something.

Friedel 7 - did well to come out early especially that quickly taken free kick
Walker 7- excellent in the first half, lots of vital interceptions
Dawson 6 - all three michu headers should have been contested. other than that his interceptions in the centre of the pitch were spot on
Vertonghen/Bale 8 - super goal and assist
Naughton 5 - totally taken advantaged of
Lennon 5 - only one memorable contribution and run in the game, much capable of more, but was he totally fit yet?
Parker/Siggy 6- lots of tackles but not sure which side he was on. guess it was neither as he looked equally disruptive for both.
Dembele 6 - he needs a sandro beside him to shine
Adebayor 6- missed a chance but hold up play was good, contrast that to when defoe came on.
Defoe 5 - once he came on we conceded possession totally, he was left isolated with no idea how to suppport play

avb 6- good strategy to attack down the centre with verts and bale (twice successful), should have used BAE at some point in time; i think he;d have preferred ade up front if not for the yellow card. did well to control his coaching staff who seemed to be overly agitated near the end of the game

Friedel 6 Not much he could do about the goal.
Walker 5 Not much chop forward or back, as usual.
Vertonghen 7.5 Great goal, solid in defence.
Dawson 5 Got monstered in the air by Michu for his goal.
Naughton 5 Really struggled today, offered nothing really.
Siggurson 5 A nearly man I'm afraid.
Parker 5 Off the pace.
Dembele 5 looked okay in the first ten minutes and that was all.
Lennon 5 His best moment was the closing down of their keeper for the first goal.
Bale 8 Quiet for long periods, but another great goal and assist, also a great last ditch interception.
Adebayor 4 Like playing with ten men.

V

I think Brad deserves a good rating. He took the sting out of the game on a number of occasions and that was a fantastic stop from Michu.
We panicked a bit second half and Michu cetainly had the better of it against Michael but he was passing very well.
We won so the team selected was correct but I am sorry but if Parker never started another game for Spurs I would not weep. Naughton exposed and if Dembele was supposed to be left midfield he did not help much.
Bale was sensational and Verts was good.

Back