• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Superspur vs Leicester OMT: The Sequel ***

I hear you but there are broken records with happy songs on them too..it goes both ways....right this is getting a bit weird.

I am not joking I have 200 xanax tablets, i take em for my back, PM me your address I will send you some.

I also need a photo of you in a pair of tights sitting next to or on a blue balloon and with custard over your nipples(nipples must be hair free)

• we are such a young team, youngest average in the league ? We can only get better
Or alternatively our goalkeeper decides he wants to bail out of the project etc. For me games like tonight cry out for a creative player off the bench. For all his faults Harry often had a Krankjar or Gudjonsen who could come on and change a game. We don't seem to have a game changer on the subs bench, just more "kids".....

• we are such a young team, youngest average in the league ? We can only get better
Or alternatively our goalkeeper decides he wants to bail out of the project etc. For me games like tonight cry out for a creative player off the bench. For all his faults Harry often had a Krankjar or Gudjonsen who could come on and change a game. We don't seem to have a game changer on the subs bench, just more "kids".....

Would be nice to have a luxury player I know they do not tend to run around much but I always enjoy watching those sort play.

Maybe pritchard, I know he does not have experience but maybe he can do what Kane did 2 seasons ago under sherwood when he started to make a name for himself.

I do not think we have any money to sign someone till we sell.

Hmmm...the tricky fine line we are treading to go from the 'old' Spurs (flashy/individualistic) to a 'new' Spurs (built on hard work and a team ethic)...

I know this is going to sound like a broken record, but one word

CORNERS.

They are just so important in close games like this one, which could have gone either way to be honest.

We had 16 and created one half chance from all of those. They only had a few and scored from one. That was the crucial difference.

We simply must get better at corners (for and against) if we want to get anything out of this season. it is the key differentiator in many games.

I am not joking I have 200 xanax tablets, i take em for my back, PM me your address I will send you some.

I also need a photo of you in a pair of tights sitting next to or on a blue balloon and with custard over your nipples(nipples must be hair free)
I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone asked me for that.

Watching the highlights... the corner they scored from was so avoidable. The ball was dribbling to the corner, Kante was going nowhere, Alli went over and pushed him off the pitch but then clipped the ball to give away a fairly needless corner. Real shame, as Alli was lively when he got the ball tonight.

CORNERS.

They are just so important in close games like this one, which could have gone either way to be honest.

We had 16 and created one half chance from all of those. They only had a few and scored from one. That was the crucial difference.

We simply must get better at corners (for and against) if we want to get anything out of this season. it is the key differentiator in many games.

We were good at them, though. At the start of the season, when Toby/Dier would make that run across the centre-back at the near post.

Since that tactic has been figured out, though, we've been utter brick. And Eriksen's woeful deliveries haven't helped matters.

We were good at them, though. At the start of the season, when Toby/Dier would make that run across the centre-back at the near post.

Since that tactic has been figured out, though, we've been utter bricke. And Eriksen's woeful deliveries haven't helped matters.

Our corners first half were great IMO, swinging in with pace... Then we went short and did deck all

phuck him and his stupid tongue, I wanna punch that qunt in the face everytime I see him whistling like a retread.

*edit -- this is purely sour grapes.
:):D

Give it a few more years, the defeats dont hurt as bad,

I will tell you something else, I know so many Chelsea fans and sadly they will finish above us, I just know it. So be prepared for that mate.

Since that tactic has been figured out, though, we've been utter bricke. And Eriksen's woeful deliveries haven't helped matters.
How hard is it to get a corner over the first man?

How hard is it to get a corner over the first man?

eriksen_2029110a.jpg

He's the one you want to be asking that question to, mate. Well, him or Lamela, anyway.

CORNERS.

We are good at them. They are massively overrated as chances, just like crosses.

We are all still waiting for Eriksen to come good this season and play and shoot like we know he can.

Time for a sports psychologist and a new girlfriend methinks. His shooting and delivery are too anaemic. Someone is sucking the life out of him (either figuratively or perhaps literally!!!)

Back