• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Lyon have apparently accepted a bid from Fulham for Bastos

Le Parisien

Very good LB

Lyon have apparently accepted a bid from Fulham for Bastos

SSN

Very good LB

Even better than Andr .... nah forget it, I'm too hyped to play this game. Come on Joao and Hugo, lets get this brick signed.

Why wouldn't they?

If I go to another country I arrange a limousine service to take me from the airport to my destination, why the hell wouldn't a footballer?

Just realised, it probably depends on what you mean by limousine.

If you're talking about one of those really long things that pikeys use for hen nights then you're right, he wouldn't be in one.

A LWB S-Class is a limousine though, and I'd expect most footballers to set that a minimum standard for an airport pickup.

This is the best window ever! Now just get Chimbonda in and we'll be done!!!

Qpr and Fulham are buying everyone around.

Good signings for Fulham. Bastos is a great player.

Looks like those two are cooking up a storm

image.php

Even better than Andr .... nah forget it, I'm too hyped to play this game. Come on Joao and Hugo, lets get this brick signed.

Do you accept the the fact BAE is not the best LB in the word, he 29 soon and we should at the very least have some competition?

Back