• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Thing is... if we get all these done this afternoon.......what do we do come 10:50pm tonight.

That's when something Spurs usually happens? :-k

I'm working nights, and was hoping to be sitting there at 1059 watching the incredible news come in.

If anything else big happens, there is a good chance that a certain airlines flights might not get off the ground tonight!!!!

More specifically?

He sadi Lloris will be signing has said that a long while ago, he also said Mout will sign today. I have to say this window he has been impressive whilst Jjetset has been a total joke (like they've swapped roles from the Jan window).

That's 25 players in or out of the club this summer and that's without Dawson, Jenas & Bentley.

Oh my word!

What a transfer window (so far)!

I'm definitely not counting my chickens re Moutinho yet.

But I'm perfectly confident that there's not a chance in hell that Moutinho would want to move to Zenit. So no worries in that respect.

I agree with the Zenit part! I'm more concerned about the validity of 'Sky Sources' saying the offer has been accepted!

They've already made a mockery of themselves by saying 'Jenas to Sunderland Permanently'....then 'Leaving the training ground for Sunderland'....moments later 'Jenas' LOAN move to Sunderland is off'! Not to mention the 'Remy' stuff yesterday!

Trying not to get too carried away just yet!

He sadi Lloris will be signing has said that a long while ago, he also said Mout will sign today. I have to say this window he has been impressive whilst Jjetset has been a total joke (like they've swapped roles from the Jan window).

For all we know - could be the same person

I agree with the Zenit part! I'm more concerned about the validity of 'Sky Sources' saying the offer has been accepted!

They've already made a mockery of themselves by saying 'Jenas to Sunderland Permanently'....then 'Leaving the training ground for Sunderland'....moments later 'Jenas' LOAN move to Sunderland is off'! Not to mention the 'Remy' stuff yesterday!

Trying not to get too carried away just yet!
YEP me too. Been here before...........

Lyon say no deal done but Lloris is in London in case fee is met

Spurs have already signed Joao Moutinho but could Spanish striker Fernando Llorente also be heading to White Hart Lane. The striker is now even money favourite.

There is definitely a certain element of WUMmery in their work but the Moutinho stuff sounds too good to disregards at this point, having just lost VdV

Quick update on things as they stand at the moment...

P0033.png

I think i love you.

Limousine at the lodge

I think it was LLoris and that idiot reporter didnt even reconize him.

Things are getting very interesting..

#YossiBenayoun15via twitter on Aug 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Sky's online transfer watch is more betting ads than transfer news.

Back