• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AzE88d7CEAAgEqg.jpg

If we sell Lennon to Sunderland, I fudging give up

I don't think we will sell him, but he's not the most obvious fit for AVB's system. Selling him to bring in a right-sided inside forward like Remy or Sturridge might not be that far fetched.

I don't think we will sell him, but he's not the most obvious fit for AVB's system. Selling him to bring in a right-sided inside forward like Remy or Sturridge might not be that far fetched.

Now i'm a known fan of Sturridge, think the lad could do a decent job for us.

But selling Lennon to buy him?

fudge that.

Reminds me of when I saw Gallas had signed for us on the website a month before it was announced properly.

Now i'm a known fan of Sturridge, think the lad could do a decent job for us.

But selling Lennon to buy him?

fudge that.

I agree with all that.

Would have him as one of 3 the forwards. Adebayor, Defoe or A N Other?, Sturridge

Kane is improving for sure, but I think he needs another loan spell, at a club a step up from Millwall maybe?

GIANFRANCO ZOLA'S Hornets have received a perfect pre-season boost with confirmation of seven new signings today (Monday).

Goalkeeper Manuel Almunia and defender Fitz Hall have both signed one-year contracts with Watford, while five season-long loans - all using the strength of the Pozzo family network of clubs - have been agreed.

Midfielder Almen Abdi, along with forwards Matej Vydra and Steve Leo Beleck, have joined for 2012/13 from Champions League Serie A qualifiers Udinese.

Granada pair Daniel Pudil, a defender, and striker Ikechi Anya, will ply their trade at Vicarage Road on loan from the Spanish Primera Liga club.

GIANFRANCO ZOLA'S Hornets have received a perfect pre-season boost with confirmation of seven new signings today (Monday).

Goalkeeper Manuel Almunia and defender Fitz Hall have both signed one-year contracts with Watford, while five season-long loans - all using the strength of the Pozzo family network of clubs - have been agreed.

Midfielder Almen Abdi, along with forwards Matej Vydra and Steve Leo Beleck, have joined for 2012/13 from Champions League Serie A qualifiers Udinese.

Granada pair Daniel Pudil, a defender, and striker Ikechi Anya, will ply their trade at Vicarage Road on loan from the Spanish Primera Liga club.

Best nickname in football...'One Size'

It might be a better idea to wait until the season starts, the transfer window has closed and we are playing competitive games before making statements like this. Maybe AVB has learnt the lessons of his time at Chelsea and will not try and change everything overnight or maybe he is more flexible than many are assuming.

Almunia what a drop lol. We look toothless with no threat on the right. Lennon is our main threat on the right. Improve on him or else he stays.

Gutter NO fudging WAY DUDE.

I dont trust Levy in spending the money even if we bring in 100m. I do not trust. I just fudging want us to buy what we should have brought two season ago A STRIKER OR TWO.

The team is all set now except for a couple of finishers.

Back