• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do you want us to sign DHFS?

Its DHSF grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well I dont know how much we have to spend - they do. I could say Ade and for arguments sake Llorente or I could say Ade and thats it.

I dont know how much we have to spend. That would determine who we can and cant buy but one thing is for certain they should have bloody had that list a while ago and we should be nearing the completion of these strikers. and the next person to say its a long drawn out process im gonna kill em. We have had about two fudging years. I am prepared to wait but will resent a 31st August signing.

The focus needs to be on purchasing a forward/striker.

Needlessly fudging about with midfielders or wingers isn't addressing the issue.

Agree. Before the window, my priorities (and I think a lot of SPurs fans agreed):
- main CF
- back up CF
- CB
- wing cover for Bale/Lennon
- GK

We've got the GK but even Siggy wasnt a priority. Need to get a CF or two in urgently

BackPage. @BackPage

Ivan Ramis should decide his future tomorrow. It’s between joining Wigan or West Ham, or staying at Mallorca.

:-k Tough choice.

Could someone translate?

Lyon : Cissokho discute avec Tottenham

Alors que Benoît Assou-Ekotto tarde à prolonger son contrat qui expire en juin 2013, Tottenham discute avec Aly Cissokho, l'arrière gauche de Lyon.

Trop gourmand pour les clubs italiens, Aly Cissokho (24 ans), l’arrière gauche de Lyon, s’est mis d’accord avec Tottenham, qui anticipe un éventuel départ de Benoît Assou-Ekotto. Les Spurs attendent désormais d'en savoir davantage sur les intentions du Camerounais avant d'avancer les négociations. Sous contrat jusqu’en juin 2014 avec le club du président Jean-Michel Aulas, l’ancien joueur du FC Porto a aussi été approché par Aston Villa, Everton et Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Mise à prix : 7-9 millions d’euros.

Pour le remplacer, le club entraîné par Rémi Garde a déjà approché le Troyen Fabrice N’Sakala (22 ans), qui a aussi été remarqué par Rennes ou encore Marseille.

Cissokho talks with Tottenham While Benoit Assou-Ekotto is slow to extend his contract which expires in June 2013, talks with Tottenham Aly Cissokho, the left rear of Lyon. Greedy for Italian clubs, Aly Cissokho (24 years), the left rear of Lyon, has reached agreement with Tottenham, which anticipates a possible departure of Benoît Assou-Ekotto. The Spurs are now waiting to learn more about the intentions of Cameroonians prior to advancing the negotiations. Under contract until June 2014 with the club's president Jean-Michel Aulas, the former FC Porto has also been approached by Aston Villa, Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Last price: 7-9 million. To replace him, the club led by Remi Garde has already approached the Trojan Fabrice N'Sakala (22 years), which was also noticed by Rennes and Marseille.

this is the best i could do with my limited knowledge (of Google)

Could someone translate?

Lyon : Cissokho discute avec Tottenham

Alors que Benoît Assou-Ekotto tarde à prolonger son contrat qui expire en juin 2013, Tottenham discute avec Aly Cissokho, l'arrière gauche de Lyon.

Trop gourmand pour les clubs italiens, Aly Cissokho (24 ans), l’arrière gauche de Lyon, s’est mis d’accord avec Tottenham, qui anticipe un éventuel départ de Benoît Assou-Ekotto. Les Spurs attendent désormais d'en savoir davantage sur les intentions du Camerounais avant d'avancer les négociations. Sous contrat jusqu’en juin 2014 avec le club du président Jean-Michel Aulas, l’ancien joueur du FC Porto a aussi été approché par Aston Villa, Everton et Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Mise à prix : 7-9 millions d’euros.

Pour le remplacer, le club entraîné par Rémi Garde a déjà approché le Troyen Fabrice N’Sakala (22 ans), qui a aussi été remarqué par Rennes ou encore Marseille.

Lyon: Cissokho talks with Tottenham

While Benoit Assou-Ekotto is slow to extend his contract which expires in June 2013, talks with Tottenham Aly Cissokho, the left rear of Lyon.

Greedy for Italian clubs, Aly Cissokho (24 years), the left rear of Lyon, has reached agreement with Tottenham, which anticipates a possible departure of Benoît Assou-Ekotto. The Spurs are now waiting to learn more about the intentions of Cameroonians prior to advancing the negotiations. Under contract until June 2014 with the club's president Jean-Michel Aulas, the former FC Porto has also been approached by Aston Villa, Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Last price: 7-9 million.

To replace him, the club led by Remi Garde has already approached the Trojan Fabrice N'Sakala (22 years), which was also noticed by Rennes and Marseille.

They reckon Benny's leaving. LOL

Backup for BAE

Seriously though, how low a priority would signing a LB be? WE have limited funds and there is only a limited amount of time which our people, mainly Levy, can spend negotiating deals. Higher priorities are at least one, preferably two, CFs, a GK and ideally a back-up winger (depending on who the second CF is)

Suppose they are putting 2 + 2 together if we have agreed a fee with Cissokho.

Is Ekotto struggling with an injury or something by the way, why is Bassong playing left back?

Suppose they are putting 2 + 2 together if we have agreed a fee with Cissokho.

Is Ekotto struggling with an injury or something by the way, why is Bassong playing left back?

Ekotto had an operation on his shoulder at the end of last season. He's a little behind in terms of fitness.

Back