• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a piece of genuine ITK- Levy's in discussinos with a striking target who could solve all our woes, for good. Exciting days.

Here's a picture;

article-0-142D3530000005DC-931_306x448.jpg

wowser, Levy needs a Gok-over

:ross: trying to get the image of Levy walking naked down the runway wiped from my brain now.

Looks like he has lost quite a bit of weight, his clothes are too big for him.

Stress last couple of months must have been awful for him.

:ross: trying to get the image of Levy walking naked down the runway wiped from my brain now.

Looks like he has lost quite a bit of weight, his clothes are too big for him.

Stress last couple of months must have been awful for him.

I was about to say, he actually looks very gaunt there. Not good times for him by the sounds of things :(

I was about to say, he actually looks very gaunt there. Not good times for him by the sounds of things :(

Yea he doesn't look well. I hope we've got a good team of people around Levy who he can trust with some of the donkey work. Would give him some time to sort his brick out, take a bit of time off when the transer window closes, that sort of thing.

whats the chances of us going in for either Cabaye or Ben Arfa once Modric is gone?

Think a midfield trio of:

........ Ben Arfa ...... Sigg
................... Sandro

Would be rather dangerous.

Honestly I'd rather have Ben Arfa for around 20m than Moutinho for 30m+.

Could be wishful thinking, but with that extra 10m or so, we could potentially get one of those RM youngsters or possibly even Sturridge

whats the chances of us going in for either Cabaye or Ben Arfa once Modric is gone?

Could be wishful thinking, but with that extra 10m or so, we could potentially get one of those RM youngsters or possibly even Sturridge

Dangerous yes, but also defensively frail. I think Ben Arfa would be more likely to play at the Right hand striker.. or right attacking winger.. or whatever the heck people are calling it... It's the same position he's been playing for some of the season at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.. Otherwise i believe he's been a RW..

Edit: I think Cabaye would be a decent shout for a midfield three though..

Last edited:

I would see Ben Arfa more as one of the attacking players, perhaps coming in from the Right forward position.

Cabaye would be most welcome in midfield though, cracking player IMO.

Dangerous yes, but also defensively frail. I think Ben Arfa would be more likely to play at the Right hand striker.. or right attacking winger.. or whatever the heck people are calling it... It's the same position he's been playing for some of the season at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.. Otherwise i believe he's been a RW..

Edit: I think Cabaye would be a decent shout for a midfield three though..

Ben Arfa is never a CM in any way shape or form. You can get him onto either side but not through the middle.

Back