• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Joesh points out in the RVP thread;

the signal effect of RVP's statement is actually extremely strong. It means that he does not see any ambition from Arsenal's part to develop the club. It means he doesn't see a future where the club can compete for trophies.

And you can be sure whoever Arsenal target for future transfers will think twice now.

Rvp to city could mean ade / dzeko / etc out to spurs perhaps with subsidised salary again somehow or something or something

This could be why Ade is back on.... Emirates Marketing Project to pay some of his wages just get to get RVP in and not cripple them for FFP, do it you ****s!

Oh Crap - The Exodus Has Started (Serious Fears) - Ode to Ben Alnwick

Redknapp's predicted exodus has started then.

The legendary Ben Alnwick has reportedly signed for Barnsley.

How will we cope :(

#avbthefutureisbright

:lol:

Last edited:
I don't see why they can't loan him to someone in his last year. He'll still be a free agent next summer.

What I'm trying to say is that it will be easier for Ade to find a permanent club next summer given his wage demands, than to find one that will buy him outright this summer.

i think we will pay a nominal fee of lets say 5 million for Ade, City will pay up part of the last year of his contract, and what we save on his transfer fee we will give him a huge signing on bonus spread over the length of his contract, and he will have a wage that fits within our structure

done

Back