• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i've just realised , i didnt even ask you or Yiddo

you think the brazilian attacking midfielder of 19 years of age that plays for his country is brick?

or you think Lucas from liverpool is brick? (i feel he showed huge improvements this year IMO)

I'd be very surprised if we didn't try to sign Juskalainen (sp?). Someone will snap him up.

Hasn't he been behind the rather average looking Bogdan quite often this season? I think he's past it.

anyway

Drogba anyone? Kevin davies?

both players that could offer ALOT to the squad

Kevin Davies would have been a good buy a couple of seasons back, now he's past it.

Drogba would be great, but we're not getting him. Unlikely that Chelsea let him leave and if they do there will be clubs around willing to offer him a lot more money than we can.

no not that one LOL..the 20 year old attacking mid from brazil domestic league.

Lucas (from liverpool) ....over sandro and parker? give me strength man. :lol:

Lucas Moura seems like a real talent, one of the top talents in his age group in the world from what I understand. I don't think he'll come to us, would love to be wrong of course.

Lucas Leiva (at Liverpool) is a very good player, but not one we need when we have Sandro and Parker.

I vote for Kevin Davies too, I long to go back to the lump to crouch football that I sorely miss.

but you're one of the guys that says that redknapp doesnt have a plan b. wouldnt kevin davies count as a plan b?

plus why do we need to lump the ball to kevin davies anyway would be my main question? and even if we did,,.....dont you think he'd win it more times than not?

well little luka, i think i am sold !!! well done here..and much appreciated

i do think you have overhyped him alittle bit too much, but all that means is that at the very least he'll make a good squad player. not bad for 10 million or so

Haha, glad to be of service.

Overhyping or not, the point is that I really, truly believe in him as a great player who has more potential than most. I think he'll be a club hero if he stays here for a couple of years.

If I end up wrong in all this then I am sorry for misjudging, but the lad has the potential to do what he wants.

Hasn't he been behind the rather average looking Bogdan quite often this season?

Bogd?ín was far better than average this season. Bolton fans voted him Player of the season. (In a relegated team, I know.)
BTW Jurgen the German made him world-class for one game.

When you're as brick as Bolton your keeper will get lots of opportunities to pull of reflex saves. Doesn't mean he's a very good keeper though.

but you're one of the guys that says that redknapp doesnt have a plan b. wouldnt kevin davies count as a plan b?

plus why do we need to lump the ball to kevin davies anyway would be my main question? and even if we did,,.....dont you think he'd win it more times than not?

Cause he is fudging useless if you dont.

Yes I said Redknapp doesnt have a plan b, his plan A would be to lump it to Davies, his plan B would be to bring someone else on to play along side Davies and continue to lump it to him.

Do you think we'll ever see the day again when a signing is made without it getting out first!?

Imagine if a player just appeared in the shirt on the official site... can you imagine the meltdown on the forums

Do you think we'll ever see the day again when a signing is made without it getting out first!?

Imagine if a player just appeared in the shirt on the official site... can you imagine the meltdown on the forums

Thats what happened with Modric. Made my Saturday morning....

Aaaahhh! The good old days.

Cause he is fudging useless if you dont.

Yes I said Redknapp doesnt have a plan b, his plan A would be to lump it to Davies, his plan B would be to bring someone else on to play along side Davies and continue to lump it to him.

then you dont watch bolton, actually i dont watc them either unless they are on the box.....but needless to say, davies uses his strength to very successful fashion , even when the ball is played on he deck he is strong and able to bring wingers into the game and whats more is that he is a constant threat on crosses.

difference of opinion on davies' abilities then i guess

why dont we lump it to Ade then if harry's plan A is the long ball? which infact means that he does have a plan B cause i see a lot of floor football played these days

and for that matter why is lumping to kevin davies plan A in the first place? why isnt it plan B when we cant break down opposition and need to get real threatening players into the box?

If he was serious about leaving I would definitely be interested in us signing Dirk Kuyt and play him in his natural position up top. Seems a bit unhappy at Liverpool, I wonder what an acceptable offer would be for him? ?ú8m?

If he was serious about leaving I would definitely be interested in us signing Dirk Kuyt and play him in his natural position up top. Seems a bit unhappy at Liverpool, I wonder what an acceptable offer would be for him? ?ú8m?

try halving that

1 or 2 I'd say. 8? wtf!

Back