• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's about as tall as Lennon too. He'll never make it in the modern game unless he gets a huge growth spurt.

errrm, as tall as Lennon, as tall as Defoe, they are Premier league and England footballers, so why would Coulibaly need a growth spurt????:~

gonad*s

Did Messi just grow? Robben? Ribery? Pretty much every skilful player in th world? Lavezzi is another one.

We are brick enough at corners, another short arse wont hurt, i wonder if lennon ever swang from the crossbar in his local park when he was a kid. Coming from leeds he was probably to busy robbing old ladies before bricking in his back garden. It is what people in leeds do.

Last edited:
Coulibaly hasn't exactly been setting the world alight in the academy team. Certainly hasn't done anything that will get him close to the first team anyway. I would imagine Kane is more likely to feature following his impressive loan spell at Millwall. Even Cameron Lancaster who might've seen more action if it wasn't for his injury.

Coulibaly hasn't exactly been setting the world alight in the academy team. Certainly hasn't done anything that will get him close to the first team anyway. I would imagine Kane is more likely to feature following his impressive loan spell at Millwall. Even Cameron Lancaster who might've seen more action if it wasn't for his injury.

Eh? He seems to score in every game he plays in!!

[QUOTE Coming from leeds he was probably to busy robbing old ladies before bricking in his back garden. It is what people in leeds do.[/QUOTE]

100% accurate Chich.

Eh? He seems to score in every game he plays in!!
As does Coulthirst, shall we stick him in the first tram too? I'm going on reports I've read from people who actually watch the academy and nobody has particularly raved about him. We're a top 4 premiership team, do you really think we should be playing a 16 year old boy up front? Presumably on his own if we stick to the same system we've been playing?

As does Coulthirst, shall we stick him in the first tram too? I'm going on reports I've read from people who actually watch the academy and nobody has particularly raved about him. We're a top 4 premiership team, do you really think we should be playing a 16 year old boy up front? Presumably on his own if we stick to the same system we've been playing?

he is nearly 18

and i used to read those reports and many used to rave and rave about a lad called Yasim or Kasim, a midfielder, destined for the first team....where is he now???

maybe Coulibaly will report back for pre season and shock everyone with how ready he is to step up.....anything is possible

(Voetbal Int'l)
Spurs initial bid for Vertonghen: €12M, rejected, Ajax holding out for €15M. Negotiations between the clubs resume this week

To which JJetset replied:

This is the story at the moment though the numbers aren't quite accurate.
Ajax want silly money.
personal terms etc completed weeks ago, player wants to come, Ajax are now in a price rise fix job!!
Here we go again ......

He's said in an interview something along the lines of "I'll always be a gunner and I'll always love Arsenal.." so they all think he's off as Cesc said the same drivel before he legged it, bloke in work is suicidal at the mo.

I trust you took the chance to cheer him up by reminding him they still have Chamakh.

van Persie is actually an Arsenal fan though and he probably loves the club more than Fabregas did (if he actually ever did). There are photos of him as a young boy decked out in an Arsenal room.

Quote me where i said i want him in the first team, go on.

If you look up i said he needs a loan move.

he is nearly 18

and i used to read those reports and many used to rave and rave about a lad called Yasim or Kasim, a midfielder, destined for the first team....where is he now???

maybe Coulibaly will report back for pre season and shock everyone with how ready he is to step up.....anything is possible

Poyet took Yaser Kasim to Brighton (after we'd released him and he'd floated around at Sheff U for a bit).

With Coulibaly there's a 95% chance he'll be the next Lee Barnard, a 5% chance he'll be the next Michael Owen. Lower league loans are definitely the next step.

I remember Yannick Kamanan who scored a stupid amount of goals in pre season. What ever happened to him? must be atleast 27 now surely?

fair play to Redknapp, if the young player is good enough and shows the right attitude and hunger to learn and succeed, he will give them a chance. Its up to Coulibaly now.

so Hazard is going to City, straight from the horses mouth. Confirmed a while back that he will be playing a blue jersey and now says Manchester. What a money grabbing clown shoe. I cant honestly see how on earth City are going to accomodate Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Nasri and Hazard..... we should go all out for Tevez imo

Back