• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ooooooo

Axng4czCMAASooD.png:large

(from James Maw on Twitter)

Ben Pearce @BenPearceSpurs
#thfc Lots of you asking why Defoe's missing from new kit photoshoot. He was given absence that day (last season) as his father was unwell

And these 3 have their heads Photoshopped onto the same body...probably means nothing...

AxnjiQJCQAEFbgn.jpg:large

Kyle Naughton too.

In all honesty it looks like Defoe's head has been photo shopped on too. Would also like to know for the default photo who it actually was taken of as the guy seems to have a mohawk?

Speaking of Adebayor, saw this on his twitter and found it hilarious

@MansonWhipped look at your face if i where you i would never abuse someone

Modric is wanted by Madrid, Utd, Chelsea and has been linked to City and Baca, and the reason is because he is one of the best CM in the world. Any fan who thinks he is overrated has not been watching him closely.

I'm going to be controversial and say I do think he is overrated. Madrid have Ozil and Khedira can't understand why they want Modric to come in ahead of those
2. I have watched him closely personally I don't believe he bosses games enough. Look at Scholes last season when he came back for Utd he bossed their tempo in a way I just don't see from Modric. How many games did he win us last season especially when we were struggling, Fabregas, Xavi Silva and Nasri are all ahead of him in my opinion. That said his role is very important to us and he will need to be replaced.

Am sure they are interested but cant believe that little luka would be interested in going to Paris. despite what some say about him, I do genuinely think that his rationale for moving is to step up rather than to simply get paid more...and I cant believe that PSG are a step up (yet) even though they're in the CL. They're still in a tin pot league

I think you're spot on there. I think it's about sporting achievement for Luka.

Zlatan signs for PSG according to Swedish papers.

...as for Zlatan though, well, he's just a fluffy bunnies cuddling at this stage.

I think you're spot on there. I think it's about sporting achievement for Luka.

...as for Zlatan though, well, he's just a fluffy bunnies cuddling at this stage.

Well if the reports are to be true, Milan wanted to half his wage. Why not go to PSG and increase it instead.

If Milan had won the league last year, with Ibra going PSG, you'd think he'd extend his league winning run. But they didn't win the league and most likely he's going to add another league winners medal to his cabinet

TEAMtalk ‏@TEAMtalk
VIDEO: New #Middlesbrough signing says his old club are the only side he would have signed for outside the Prem.

Oh GHod, it's spreading. ](*,)

I'm going to be controversial and say I do think he is overrated. Madrid have Ozil and Khedira can't understand why they want Modric to come in ahead of those
2. I have watched him closely personally I don't believe he bosses games enough. Look at Scholes last season when he came back for Utd he bossed their tempo in a way I just don't see from Modric. How many games did he win us last season especially when we were struggling, Fabregas, Xavi Silva and Nasri are all ahead of him in my opinion. That said his role is very important to us and he will need to be replaced.

Fabregas, Silva and Nasri all play in a different position (more attacking) and in a different formation. Even Xavi plays in a different formation, he's not deep CM in a 4-4-2, he's usually got Busquets and or Mascherano behind him.

And for me Luka was streets ahead of Scholes last season, Scholes looked great on MotD but I saw a few of their games when he played and the game passed him by a few times.

Back