• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't care less about his nocturnal activities or what he has done elsewhere. What worries me is how many people want him in our team despite the fact he has been poor almost every time he has turned out for us.

You are right of course, 15 league appearances ( mostly for a few minutes as a sub) in four years is plenty of opportunity to prove himself :rolleyes:

from wiki....

On 10 August 2010, Real Madrid signed Carvalho for a reported fee of €7.9 (?6.7) million on a two-year contract

this would suggest that Carvalho is out of contract this summer, and considering the fact he has suffered with injuries in the last few years, i predict that he will in fact retire this summer

and after reading what BrainofLevy just posted about Carvalho and his opinion of AVB, and with the recent ITK involving the Modric deal with carvalho and Sahin coming the other way, i would like to suggest that Carvalho maybe coming to Spurs to work as AVB's number 2;)

there ya go, have some of that:)

from wiki....

On 10 August 2010, Real Madrid signed Carvalho for a reported fee of ?7.9 (?6.7) million on a two-year contract

this would suggest that Carvalho is out of contract this summer, and considering the fact he has suffered with injuries in the last few years, i predict that he will in fact retire this summer

and after reading what BrainofLevy just posted about Carvalho and his opinion of AVB, and with the recent ITK involving the Modric deal with carvalho and Sahin coming the other way, i would like to suggest that Carvalho maybe coming to Spurs to work as AVB's number 2;)

there ya go, have some of that:)

not bad ITKnowing

Sigurdsson's agent is Jonathan Barnett, who is also Bale's agent :-k

Entirely possible that Spurs have never been in for Sigurdsson and that his agent released the story about Spurs' interest purely to get a better deal from the scousers.

Most people "ITK" get their rumours from agents and are only too eager to believe everything they're told.

Entirely possible that Spurs have never been in for Sigurdsson and that his agent released the story about Spurs' interest purely to get a better deal from the scousers.

:eek: no way

despicable behavior

i would still like to believe that Levy is offering Barnett a bigger agent fee and Barnett is pushing Gylfi towards WHL

if Barnett wanted to use another club to get a better deal from Liverpool, dont you think he could have chose one that actually had a manager to make the whole story more believable???? Barnett has been in the game a long time and he is no mug

Football Agent @Football_Agent9
Another club - bar LFC & Swansea have made Sigurdsson a v good deal, his relationship with BR is strong but another deal could happen...

I'm guessing Reading. They seem to have a lot of cash at the moment.

Back