• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 25K posts and it's all gone very quiet summer transfer thread #Levytime

Ah, lads.... We may have to forget about Lloris... Lyon recently uploaded a picture of him getting his photo taken in the Lyon top for the website or something..... I don't know whether we should read into this, but the ship may have sailed on that front.

Carlo Garganese @carlogarganese

#Juventus have made a last minute offer for #Berbatov to try and snatch him from #Fiorentina

speaking of black players, we should be in for mbokani..

saw him playing for anderlecht against limassol last night, absolute beast. six foot two, great first touch, constant threat and good knock downs.

that's not even mentioning his finishing ability.

Is he the guy who scored their first? Looked a lot like Lukaku to me (cue 'not all black people look the same' etc)

Modric is undoubtedly a monstrouserty to human faces - now he's gone we've quite a sexy squad. AVB for Harry is an upgrade, Dembele for Modric is, Lloris for Friedel etc

Gayest post ever?

If Juventus want Berba.. where is Llorente going dammit!?!?

Modric is undoubtedly a monstrouserty to human faces - now he's gone we've quite a sexy squad. AVB for Harry is an upgrade, Dembele for Modric is, Lloris for Friedel etc

Gayest post ever?

its up there, But Lloris aint no Ginola. Hes a good looking guy, but also a bit dweeby looking do you not think? dweeby but sexy?

Is he the guy who scored their first? Looked a lot like Lukaku to me (cue 'not all black people look the same' etc)

yep. reminds me of a cross between palacios and lukaku (in appearance)

makes mayuka look like a bag of brick smashed assholes.

8-[ :eek: :-"

oi, how dare YOU!!! ;)

wait a minute, dont you watch those leagues? the swizz league that is....or is it just a toiven love in thing

Ah, lads.... We may have to forget about Lloris... Lyon recently uploaded a picture of him getting his photo taken in the Lyon top for the website or something..... I don't know whether we should read into this, but the ship may have sailed on that front.

Guess Daws and VDV are staying then.

(they were in the photoshoot for the new kit)

oi, how dare YOU!!! ;)

wait a minute, dont you watch those leagues? the swizz league that is....or is it just a toiven love in thing

well toivonen plays in the eredivisie, mayuka in the super league and mbokani in the pro league... i really watch none of them regularly, but i just liked the look of mbokani last night.

and i like the look of toivonen, literally.

Guess Daws and VDV are staying then.

(they were in the photoshoot for the new kit)
They could well be! Haven't left yet.... Just ironic they've just uploaded it now. Why all the sudden, seems a bit meaningless, albeit, hope he still does come! Top keeper

Aqua said he's in London, not long after that Lyon tweeted a pic of Lloris at their kit photoshoot :lol:

This could sound really crazy - but perhaps the kit photoshoot was done before?

For some reason I thought Hugo Lloris was black but his pic on Wikipedia shows him being white (and quite handsome).

But then it says he's a Spurs player already so he could be Tongan for all I know.

Check my avatar. :)

This could sound really crazy - but perhaps the kit photoshoot was done before?
That's what I was thinking, but why have they just uploaded now.... Just seems a bit strange!

Back