• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 25K posts and it's all gone very quiet summer transfer thread #Levytime

"Regarding Hugo, there are no new features compared to what I said last Monday. We were close to Tottenham and the decision is now up to Hugo must have had a number of contacts with the English club. This transfer can be done at the end of the transfer window. Does that suit us-he leaves? From the moment we had set a target relief payroll, transfer into the schedule. But if there is, we will be very happy."

http://www.olweb.fr/fr/Accueil/100007/Article/60180/Le-point-transferts-avec-Jean-Michel-Aulas

Thats badly translated, in other words: Fee agreed, up to LLoris to decide.

holy brick, lyon have signed steed malbranque! quality signing, love that man.

It took me fooking AGES to remember his name last night!! I was trying to remember the players we've signed from Foolem in recent times and I could picture his face and everything :oops:

i wont relax until Dembele is official why is it taking so long, Man Utd anyone??:-k

i wont relax until Dembele is official why is it taking so long, Man Utd anyone??:-k

Rumour has it ManU are trying for two midfielders, hoping to get one. Must be true since Fergie said they were done buying.

Why is it taking so long? The bid was bloody accepted testerday ffs - how quick do you expect things to go??

Another thread title change? Twice in one day!

Maybe i can just use the title as a thread summary rather than reading the posts :-k

Whos the Mod that ended the title with a hashtag, so not cool

Tom Collomosse ‏@TomCStandard

So much will happen at #thfc in next 48 hours but still think Loic Remy is a live option there.

Tom Collomosse ‏@TomCStandard

So much will happen at #thfc in next 48 hours but still think Loic Remy is a live option there.

A live option?

At least we're trying to buy live footballers... I'd expect much less movement on the dead front..

Greg Stobart @gstobart

France coach Didier Deschamps on Hugo Lloris: "I talked with him by phone. He has a choice to make between Lyon & Tottenham."
Deschamps (cont.): "I talked with him but what was said concerning just me and him. He has until friday to decide, we will see." #THFC

The Frnech coach has spoken to Lloris, he has a choice of us or Lyon but the coach hasn't revealed any answers.... Only said he has till Friday

Damn, beaten to it!

Back