• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1060 pages and a striker, 1173 byebye Modric, Medical reports pg 1244

hahahahaha, thats amazing. thats EXACTLY the best comparison ,

agreed with this. much like thudd the technique is there but for some reason it doesnt translate to goals and assists

But this is exactly what I said about Dembele and you said you disagreed. All the technique in the world won't help you if your 3000mph shots are never on target!

Re: 1060 pages and a striker, 1173 byebye Modric, Medical reports pg 1244

dude i dont need , just you thinking i was being serious even after saying i wasnt is more than enough if you get my drift.

i could have said 'ignore these racist" or "they are all racists" or "these racists dont know nothing"......... all of which would have been taken negatively as it has been now.

but anyway.. enough enterainment...seems like you and the other person i expect to do these things have done a job on me :(
Mate everyone has made a silly remark and said 'oh I was only joking' to cover it up - the manner in which you made the post was very informative and didn't seem to have an ounce of humour in it.

Which post were you referring to?

Here I was hoping to wake up and read the latest on Dembele et al but instead we've got 8 pages of utter gonad*s since I went to sleep.

Re: The 25K posts and it's all gone very quiet summer transfer thread #Levytime

- Yes, the information you received is correct. We are negotiating Seleznyov’s transfer with Dnipro. I believe that if everything goes well, this subject should be closed today. When all the formalities are settled, a corresponding statement will appear on the official website. As for the rest of our players, no new proposals have been reported. Mr. Levy, the Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur FC, personally flew to Donetsk to negotiate over Willian. But his latest offer was 15 million euros, which we, of course, LAUGHED AT A LOT AND did not accept. Levy, by the way, hinted that besides Willian, Villas-Boas was interested in Douglas Costa and Fernandinho, but he mentioned that just casually, without any specifics. As for the alleged interest expressed by Juventus in Luiz Adriano, I learned about it, just like you did, on the Internet.

Corrected.

So we signing any black players?

Some of the crap being spouted in here is what mods should br clamping down on.

James don't do that mate. You're not usually like that so don't start badgering people about the same point when they've already explained themselves as its fudging annoying. Let the posters that get a thrill out of doing things like that continue to do so but don't join in.
Just want an explanation, the post didn't seem like a joke to me.

Here I was hoping to wake up and read the latest on Dembele et al but instead we've got 8 pages of utter gonad*s since I went to sleep.

Obviously. You weren't expecting transfer news and discussion?

A bit off topic but does anybody know when the Carling Cup draw is?

Some of the crap being spouted in here is what mods should br clamping down on.

I'm here, but not really following the conversation.

Alright then, everybody stop doing whatever it is you're doing and get back whatever this thread is about.

For some reason I thought Hugo Lloris was black but his pic on Wikipedia shows him being white (and quite handsome).

But then it says he's a Spurs player already so he could be Tongan for all I know.

Forget Dembele shooting...I'm more hoping that Ade takes a few more shots this season. It really began to bug me last season the amount of times he could have shot and chose not to.

For some reason I thought Hugo Lloris was black but his pic on Wikipedia shows him being white (and quite handsome).

But then it says he's a Spurs player already so he could be Tongan for all I know.
There's gonna be uproar if a black player signs for Spurs with all the natural born racists about :lol:

Lloris could definitely take over from Sexxxy Niko as our new squad hunk

Back