• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jermaine pennant @j_pennant

Yes it's true he's going to have a medical later if it's all good we have got him till the end of the season.

Goodbye, Hudd and good luck - you were slightly over-rated in your overall career but did a decent job for us. Perhaps AVB has different long term plans in mind and we have to accept that. Hope it works out for you

Sky Sports understands QPR have agreed a deal in principle to sign Real Madrid defender Ricardo Carvalho on a season-long loan.

Bosingwa Dawson Carvalho Fabio

Which positions in particular? Do you think Modric will finally leave?

yeh i think Modric will be sold.

Positions is a hard one though. I get AVB doesn't rate Hudd but i don't see how he would let Huddlestone, Modric, and probably Jenas go without bringing 2 in. I suppose he might think we can go the season with Modric replacement, Parker, Sandro and Livermore but i doubt it (unless he thinks one of Sigurddson or VDV can do a job in cm if needed..personally i think both can). I think we're gonna sign another striker and a player that can play on the wings.

yeh i think Modric will be sold.

Positions is a hard one though. I get AVB doesn't rate Hudd but i don't see how he would let Huddlestone, Modric, and probably Jenas go without bringing 2 in. I suppose he might think we can go the season with Modric replacement, Parker, Sandro and Livermore but i doubt it (unless he thinks one of Sigurddson or VDV can do a job in cm if needed..personally i think both can). I think we're gonna sign another striker and a player that can play on the wings.

I think with all the outgoings we are going to see at least 3 more players coming in

Why does everyone think we will sig another ST? AVB has already said h3 is enough and the 3rd being a young player who can progress which is Kane. He also rates Defoe so im afraid that is it on the ST front.

Bring in a Modders replacement and back up on the wings and possibly 1 more CM if we let Hudd leave and we should be sorted.

Maybe if we have a couple of mill left over a GK will do.

Why does everyone think we will sig another ST? AVB has already said h3 is enough and the 3rd being a young player who can progress which is Kane. He also rates Defoe so im afraid that is it on the ST front.

Because not everything a manager says to the media should be taken at face value and because there's so many rumours about us going for different strikers that there's probably something in it. There's not really anything in the quotes from AVB to support the headlines of 'Defoe not going anywhere'.

Because not everything a manager says to the media should be taken at face value and because there's so many rumours about us going for different strikers that there's probably something in it. There's not really anything in the quotes from AVB to support the headlines of 'Defoe not going anywhere'.

So let me get this straight - you think we'll sell Defoe and bring in 2 (two) more strikers according to the rumours?

Isn't Lewandowski on his way here for a medical today after missing his plane yesterday....or something? :-k

Back