• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who makes this sort of flimflam up :lol:

A Drake [z0la25™]CFC ‏@AllisterDrake
Close friend of Edin Dzeko says that pending Aguero injury news, will join Spurs on Wednesday signing a £4.3m a year deal. #MCFC #THFC

According to Ryantegan we've actually enquired, but nothing is likely to happen. Things have moved on.

Who makes this sort of flimflam up :lol:

A Drake [z0la25™]CFC ‏@AllisterDrake
Close friend of Edin Dzeko says that pending Aguero injury news, will join Spurs on Wednesday signing a £4.3m a year deal. #MCFC #THFC

Allister Drake by the sounds of it. Also, this was posted about 3 pages back, you noob.

I'm told Adebayor is all done and will be confirmed once Modric is officially gone.

You are one of three teams still in for Adam Johnson, he's turned down two of the 5 in for him, it's between you lot, Everton and Sunderland.

I'm told Adebayor is all done and will be confirmed once Modric is officially gone.

You are one of three teams still in for Adam Johnson, he's turned down two of the 5 in for him, it's between you lot, Everton and Sunderland.

From what I've seen we're not close to the fee offered by Sunderland and he wouldn't get in our team.

Why would Spurs wait till Modric is gone to announce a completely unrelated transfer ?

Sahin story has not been mentioned on SSN for ages now. I think they might have gone too early on that one. Bloody noobs ;)

What sort of player is he?

the play maker in the team. he has great technique and vision and probably a better passer of the ball than Modric. He can play central midfield and can actually play on either wing too but I wouldn't put him there just like I wouldn't put Modric there yet we have put him out there in the past. He was quite clearly Roma's best player last season in a very very disappointing year for them. The only problem I may see with him is the physicality of the English game, he does get pushed around a lot but at 22 he is worth a gamble, potentially better than Moutinho who is about 3 years older and cheaper too.

Back