• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really can't see us going for Llorente, him and Ade are similar age but Ade is proven not only in the league but also within our set up and he will be about a quarter of the price.
Unless we're signing two strikers and selling Defoe, but think that's unlikely.

Not all three?

No, AVB said a couple days ago that playing a system with one up, you only need two senior strikers and he's like to promote a young striker (Kane) as 3rd striker as they won't mind as much.
On the other side SAF believes you need at least 4 senior marksmen to be able to compete on all levels. Probably just old talk. :)

I work in this field and it is never going to happen. They have no control over at all. Twitter for instance actively allow parody accounts. Are they also going to warn journalists about the information they release.. Look at the wikileaks mess as well..

I don't think it's twitters business. Let's say the rumours are true and POTL is Lennon's agent. Spurs would have the power to essentially blacklist that agent as im sure other clubs would be interested in tightening up such a blabber mouth.

@marksearlegolf
as I understand it, the deal is done and Lorente will sign on Tuesday. Very reliable source (usually!).

Steve Brenner @SunSteveBrenner
Am told Mourinho furious that Levy demanded more than £35m for Modric after meeting on Friday night. Real think deal now dead. Mod unhappy.

@marksearlegolf
as I understand it, the deal is done and Lorente will sign on Tuesday. Very reliable source (usually!).

Not holding my breath
Steve Brenner @SunSteveBrenner
Am told Mourinho furious that Levy demanded more than £35m for Modric after meeting on Friday night. Real think deal now dead. Mod unhappy.

This I can believe. Modric starting v Norwich City just got a touch more possible

Oh noes!! Mourinho is angry we have an asking price we appear to not be backing down from!

We've angered the special one!

Silly c*nt

Oh noes!! Mourinho is angry we have an asking price we appear to not be backing down from!

We've angered the special one!

Silly c*nt

Loving the fact were not being bullied like teams normally are from Madrid and Barca !!!

So whats happened to the Sky Sources that we accepted £23m ????

Ray wilkins was a guest on norwegian telly during the match, and he had the solution to all our problems. We should just sell modric and use the money to buy cavani, falcao and adebayor. Problem solved

Ray wilkins was a guest on norwegian telly during the match, and he had the solution to all our problems. We should just sell modric and use the money to buy cavani, falcao and adebayor. Problem solved

Well im more inclined to say Llorente, Moutinho and Ade.

I just think the **** needs to go - we cannot go through this whole fiasco every fudging summer till his contract runs out. Its ridiculous. It derails our season not only on the pitch but off it in terms of transfers

Wilkins is to used to Chelsea and the "money no issue" policy me thinks. Even if we had £100 million to buy those players with, we still couldn't afford their wages.

Back