• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

La Liga fixtures announced today. First el clasico is on 26th October, incidentally the very same weekend Suarez returns from his ban. Of course, he won't be allowed to train with his team until then.

La Liga fixtures announced today. First el clasico is on 26th October, incidentally the very same weekend Suarez returns from his ban. Of course, he won't be allowed to train with his team until then.

I'm sure he'll be given a detailed training plan by the club and could feature in that game if needed. Who says the fixtures are bent????

I expect Suarez to be exonerated and Chiellini banned for shouldering him in the teeth... :)

Halving the ban would be ridiculous. The original four month ban took account of the fact that first month or so were in the summer. A "halving" would reduce the club ban from something like 8-10 games to a couple. They might as well remove the club ban and just leave the international ban.

On the other hand, Barca bought Suarez with a transfer ban hanging over them so expecting a punishment to actually punish is being rather unrealistic. As a further thought, the international ban works in Barca's favour - no long travel for Suarez - so perhaps they can argue an increase in the international ban in exchange for lifting the club ban.

Verdict is due tomorrow.

Richard Scudamore said:
I can't say that I'm sorry to see him go.

He was voted, by both his own players and the media last year, the player of the year. Deservedly so. Great to have, but an accident waiting to happen - you are always waiting for the next thing to come along.

And this one, in the summer, although it was with Uruguay, although at the World Cup, although it didn't directly involve the Premier League - clearly, Liverpool, as one of our great clubs, it reflected on them and it reflected on us.

It was good business on a number of levels for Liverpool to move Luis Suarez on.

And from Tony Evans at The Times:

Couple of points re Suarez. He used race to bait Evra, he bit players, tried to force way out of Anfield. Media victim? Er... Have a think

Even at the end, when he knew he was leaving, his bite in World Cup cost LFC millions. Real and Barca were bidding above buyout.

That bite more than likely cost LFC more than Andy Carroll. Go defend that, idiots

The bite was not calculated but it did cause Real Madrid to walk away from the table. Without a second bidder, LFC had to accept buyout

I'm laughing just thinking about what the angry mob on RAWK might be posting right now. Assuming they're actually allowed to discuss it of course.

Apparently Barca reckon that means he's available for non-competitive matches. That would mean Uruguay friendlies and pre-season Barca tournament.

Horrible if true.

His lawyer says its outrageous as what he did wasnt even that bad and he wasnt the worst behaved at the recent world cup hahahahahahahaha, WTF

He has bitten people 3 ****ing times

Big club gets their way shocker.

The real "bite" in his punishment was not being able to train professionally, it effectively increased the impact of ban significantly, by taking that away, it has turned it into a slap on the wrist ..

His lawyer says its outrageous as what he did wasnt even that bad and he wasnt the worst behaved at the recent world cup hahahahahahahaha, WTF

He has bitten people 3 ****ing times

There was another that wasn't twigged or followed up by the meejah.

He also attacked a refereeas a 17? yo, but everyone in Uruguay is sworn to secrecy.

Back