• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stupid Surnames/Names

Was at Gatwick after holiday and was talking to someone I sort of knew from the hotel we'd been staying at. She told me her name was Helen, Helen Stain - I actually laughed out loud which was a bad thing to do. Used to know someone called Michelle Drain too. I like stupid surnames.

You should check out @daftnames on twitter.

Apparently there's someone out there named Buffy Handslip.

Was at Gatwick after holiday and was talking to someone I sort of knew from the hotel we'd been staying at. She told me her name was Helen, Helen Stain - I actually laughed out loud which was a bad thing to do. Used to know someone called Michelle Drain too. I like stupid surnames.

Used to deal with a guy called Barry Bodfish. Top name

We had a lad in the Army called Pears!! And he claimed he'd never eaten a pear before either? And another lad called Onions and a lad called Snowball (can imagine the "full metal jacket" stick he got)

We had a lad in the Army called Pears!! And he claimed he'd never eaten a pear before either? And another lad called Onions and a lad called Snowball (can imagine the "full metal jacket" stick he got)

I served with a guy called Wayne Kerr (which is also the name of a manufacturer of test equipment) and another called John Levins, who regardless of rank was only known by his surname, spelled backwards.

Met a fella called John Thomas recently, hours of fun.
When i was at LSE one of the lecturers was called Sudipto, actually got shouted at like a kid for changing it to Stupido.

People who have first names as surnames.

Lenny Henry for examples

fudgein weirdo's

When customers enter into free comps for free bets they have to put their contact details on the back of the coupon.

Best by far is Andrew Christmas.

Back