• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stupid Surnames/Names

I know of two brothers who go by the names of kestrel and hawk fudge knows what their mum was smoking

willie-stroker.jpg

worst-name-sports-5.jpg

worst-name-sports-15.jpg

va850.jpg

I was working in an office recently and all the people had like little nameplates on their desk. One lady was called Iris Stew and there was a fellow named Bong Kin Ming. We were laughing like naughty kids it just tickled me

Many years back we delighted in keeping the boarding pass at work for a Swedish woman passenger whose surname was....Sukmedahlin

The Daft Names Daily ‏@daftnames

Rubi Pronk: celebrated Dutch male ballet dancer. Full name Rubinald Pronk.

I knew a guy called Randy Angle and recently met a bloke called A.Officer. One of my mates when i was young had a surname of Moody, what was worse was his parents gave him the initials I.B. . . . lol

Back