• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stick your neck out

AVB will win 4 manager of the months.
We'll finish third in the PL.
We'll get to the semi's of the Europa cup.
The foundations will be put in the ground for the new stadium.
I'll move up three places in the queue for a season ticket.

Our performances will be erratic for a while, but then we'll switch to 4-4-2 and our performances and results will improve.

By Xmas the only English player regularly starting in our team will be Walker. However....

If Ekotto leaves and we persist with Rose then Vertonghen will spend most of the season at left back (which will allow Dawson back into the team).

Dembele won't be regarded as an automatic first team starter by the end of the season.

Soldado will win our player of the year if he stays fit.

All of the above is obviously subject to what happens in the transfer market between now and the end of the window. If we keep Bale, sign a wide forward and a left back then it pretty null and voids points 1 & 3!

Our performances will be erratic for a while, but then we'll switch to 4-4-2 and our performances and results will improve.

By Xmas the only English player regularly starting in our team will be Walker. However....

If Ekotto leaves and we persist with Rose then Vertonghen will spend most of the season at left back (which will allow Dawson back into the team).

Dembele won't be regarded as an automatic first team starter by the end of the season.

Soldado will win our player of the year if he stays fit.

All of the above is obviously subject to what happens in the transfer market between now and the end of the window. If we keep Bale, sign a wide forward and a left back then it pretty null and voids points 1 & 3!

I think you have failed to grasp the concept of this thread.

We'll sell Bale to Madrid for £95m in this window.
We'll sell Soldato to Madrid for £95m next summer, after he wins Player of Year here. Might even sell them Verts at a discounted £50m.
We'll sell Paulinho to Madrid for £95m the following summer, with a starring role at the World Cup under his belt and Player of Year here. Lloris might go for £50m if Casillas retires.

They will all be flops in Spain. Real Madrid will go into administration, be docked points and relegated.

#can'tbelieveItypedallthatbrick
#boredwaitingformatchtostart

Due to variance one of the new strikers at one of the non-top clubs will have a great first season, he will be hyped well beyond his level before regressing to the mean and being seen as the decent striker he is.

We will beat Crystal Palace. ;)

I think you have failed to grasp the concept of this thread.

Until the transfer window shuts it's incredibly difficult to predict with much certainty, because you can't plan against the uncertainty of the current squads. What I have typed is genuinely what I believe will happen if the squad doesn't change, although the 4-4-2 may be wishful thinking on my part.......

We will sell Bale and bring in Lamela

We will sneak into the top 4 under the radar due to the whole Mourinho, Moyes talk.

We will get to the Europa League semi final and lose on penalties.

We will cash in on Bale this summer and still lift more trophies this season than Real Madrid.
Woolwich won't play in Europe next season.
Emirates Marketing Project will beat us in the Cup semifinal.
England reaches the World Cup semifinal.
Fulham will be re-branded. They will be known as London Lions and will play in red.

Bale will stay.
We will win a trophy.
Arsenal will finish outside the top four.
United will finish 4th.
We will finish 3rd.
Sunderland will go down.
Madrid will win La Decima.
Guardiola will resign or be forced out come the end of the season.

- Both Walker and Rose will have a good season.
- Capoue will outshine Sandro.
- Bale will be sold and we'll bring in one of Willian or Lamela
- We will be top of the league at some point during the season.
- Arsenal will finish outside the top4.
- Man Utd wont win the league.

Back