• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

Would definitely be happy to keep him around.
Conte has said several times he is our back up striker, and specifically highlighted he has a skill set none of our other forwards do. The noises have all been more Ajax wanting him than us wanting to sell.

In my opinion the only real scenario where he would have left was if we got Luis Diaz who is top quality and can play same sort of roles. So unless we get a player of similar standard today he will be staying….

Seriously? We don't need to sell. I'd be more than happy to keep him till summer. So they need to match what we want.

What difference does €3m make? Give me €3m and i'll show you.

Sorry, the /s means sarcasm…usually the same comments are made about buying players.

Nice to see him in form for his national team.

This clip obviously doesn’t show the full picture but does reinforce the idea in my head that Steven B is good cover if Son gets injured ie plays the same side and doesn’t shift anyone else out of their best position.

This idea of him effectively covering for Kane (if injured) without changing our whole game plan is gonad*s though, let’s hope we don’t have to see if I’m right or wrong for the remainder of the season.

So he scored a few goals, what about all the games he hasn’t? you been watching a different Son?

Yes he's not been at his best this season. Yet he is still second top goalscorer in the league and has as many assists as harry. At his best he is one of the best players in the league. Even not at his best he is still second best goalscorer in the league.

I think he will go if we get the price met, I can only see one of Moura and him being in the squad next season.

I’d rather keep him over Moura, but he would get more to reinvest.

Quite telling he hasn’t played more than a handful of minutes recently, even when Son has been poor.

Back