• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

Always rated this guy and i really hope he stays, he has been really unlucky with injurys but he has the potential to be a major players for us.

Think most of us did. Thought he had the ability to get goals too. Just too many injuries. Which wouldn't be so bad if lo celso wasn't injured as much and ndombele gave a fudge. Not even to mention dele. All together leaves us short in the final third.

Out of those he'd be the last to sell for me.

Think most of us did. Thought he had the ability to get goals too. Just too many injuries. Which wouldn't be so bad if lo celso wasn't injured as much and ndombele gave a fudge. Not even to mention dele. All together leaves us short in the final third.

Out of those he'd be the last to sell for me.

I do think Lo Celso has promise but i agree with you.

I would keep him by the way. Has done really well the last couple of games.

Think he will have a big role to play for the remainder of the season.

Keep him and revisit in the summer.

Would agree with that, he would be one of the last players i would want to leave.

I would keep him by the way. Has done really well the last couple of games.

Think he will have a big role to play for the remainder of the season.

Keep him and revisit in the summer.

Agree, but we dont need Diaz, Son, Moura, Gil and Bergwijn

I wonder if we all are getting a little over excited with Bergwijn it was a fantastic match winning cameo but you'd want to see a run of form and performances over an extended period of time before you could say that he's solidified his place in the squad/team. We have seen some promising performances before and also seen those performances dissipate into nothingness.

I'm not saying he cant prove himself just that he hasn't proven anything yet so let's temper our expectations a little bit until he does.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I wonder if we all are getting a little over excited with Bergwijn it was a fantastic match winning cameo but you'd want to see a run of form and performances over an extended period of time before you could say that he's solidified his place in the squad/team. We have seen some promising performances before and also seen those performances dissipate into nothingness.

I'm not saying he cant prove himself just that he hasn't proven anything yet so let's temper our expectations a little bit until he does.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

fair point, but its not the first time we've seen it, he scored incredible goals against both Manchester sides when he first got into the team

he's got everything, just needs to put it all together, consistently

To play where?

At the moment we have gil, kane, bergwijn, son and moura to cover the front 3 (if we play with 3). Sons injured, 4 to cover 3 is very tight. So i'd like someone in that could play at least 2 of those positions. Ideally all 3.

At the moment we have gil, kane, bergwijn, son and moura to cover the front 3 (if we play with 3). Sons injured, 4 to cover 3 is very tight. So i'd like someone in that could play at least 2 of those positions. Ideally all 3.
I meant when we buy another wide forward

Back