• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

Not in the important games he isn't.
I'm not sure anyone other than Eriksen and Dele have played well in the important games for Spurs..... and one of those is now long gone and the other most on here don't want in the team.

Harry Kane is a brilliant player. The best player at Spurs and probably our only player that would get into just about any football team in the World. Let's not try to make out that he isn't a great player just because Kane has decided that he wants to leave a club that doesn't really look like it is going anywhere in the near term considering the fact that he is now 28 and probably getting towards his last major contract.

For the record I think he is the best striker I have ever seen play for Spurs, however he has failed to turn up in a cup final for us, FACT.

You really don't need to end a sentence with FACT. It makes whatever you were saying sound childish. No matter how good your point.

I'm not sure anyone other than Eriksen and Dele have played well in the important games for Spurs..... and one of those is now long gone and the other most on here don't want in the team.

Harry Kane is a brilliant player. The best player at Spurs and probably our only player that would get into just about any football team in the World. Let's not try to make out that he isn't a great player just because Kane has decided that he wants to leave a club that doesn't really look like it is going anywhere in the near term considering the fact that he is now 28 and probably getting towards his last major contract.

Agreed. I'm down on Kane for his carry on over the last week but would never question his ability. Been hard for him to shine in finals where, bar the CL final, his teams have been outplayed. He's a CF and needs service. The lad is a terrific player.

He's not the first to have this stuff levelled against him. Henry got similar treatment and, Scum link aside, he was a tremendous talent.

Dele? What games are you referring too?
I mean the CL final we had winks and rose as arguably the two best players on the pitch
The last league cup final it Hugo, Toby and Dier weirdly
I guess your referring to big league games as Eriksen I don’t remember either shining in massive cup games from memory. Most actually have 1 player synonymous with thy game… son is the city games and Moura at ajax for example

Dele? What games are you referring too?
I mean the CL final we had winks and rose as arguably the two best players on the pitch
The last league cup final it Hugo, Toby and Dier weirdly
I guess your referring to big league games as Eriksen I don’t remember either shining in massive cup games from memory. Most actually have 1 player synonymous with thy game… son is the city games and Moura at ajax for example

Rose and Winks were 100% our best players in that final and Winks was just back from an injury IIRC. Interesting that they are two of the most pilloried players on here over the last few years.

I have been saying he does not turn up for big games since before the world Cup 2 years ago. Him wanting to leave does not change that.

Back