• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Status

I'm sure there's tons of stuff to take care of, but this place seems to be super slow. I'm even getting time outs.

Obviously i've got no idea how the software on this website works, but ive got time on my hands and thought i'd make this...obviously you dont need to use it/might not even be able to use it, but i think it looks pretty su-weeeeeet

Banner.jpg

Last edited:
There's some performance tweaking I need to do.

Not sure what the issue currently is, may need to move IIS onto 3 of the CPUs and reserve the other for SQL

Not sure about the avatars. I know how to do it as an admin.

I've seen at least one user with an avatar, try asking one of them.

Site is barely useable for me....takes about a minute to load a page, if it loads at all...

Any tips??

Unemployed at the minute but I will chuck ?ú10 your way as soon as I get a job. Especially as I got a sponsorship badge for free on the old board.

Great job on the mobile site, one of the main things I really wanted from the old site, works lovely on BB.

Yeah there are obviously some real performance issues at the moment, apologies on behalf of the admin team, they are being looked at. It's totally new software running on new hardware and there was no time for testing before roll out so it might take a while to get things up and running totally smoothly.

Back