• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Status

At last I am home. I was going stir crazy.

Good work Scara, one does not realise how important this site is until it is gone

At last I am home. I was going stir crazy.

Good work Scara, one does not realise how important this site is until it is gone

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Getting this message when uploading an avatar

Only getting that error for trying to upload my own avatar.

When i try to enter a URL it tells me that i'm entering a temporary link for it or something...

Some kind of strange timewarp seems to have descended on the forum- various threads have their last post at some time in the future. Presumably there is a GMT setting somewhere that I've missed - or I'm behind the times as usual.

Speed is much better though.

Some kind of strange timewarp seems to have descended on the forum- various threads have their last post at some time in the future. Presumably there is a GMT setting somewhere that I've missed - or I'm behind the times as usual.

Speed is much better though.

And the moment I posted that everything returned to normal --maybe it was my cache - anyway never mind, normal time appears to have resumed.

Can you guys do some testing for me and see if I'm just making things up or not?

Can you time loading the first page in a thread, then the last page and then loading the latest post with the little arrow thingy in forum view.

It seems to me that the first page is far quicker to load, in which case there's probably some SQL optimisation to be done.

Seems a bit erratic. An hour ago, pages were taking about 3 or 4 seconds to load for me, as opposed to ten times that or more, or timing out completely; now I'm getting 500 errors intermittently and the time taken to load or refresh a page has gone up again.

Back