• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Status

and just got a couple of 500 - Internal server error. trying to open the forum, 3rd attempt it took maybe 3-4 secs. About 115 users online right now.

Seems a few of you have got your avatars working. Will have to try again tonight

In what I suspect is a related issue to the one you're having, I notice that I receive a 500 error when attempting to insert an image from my local file system into a post/reply:

500 [IOErrorEvent type ="ioerror" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

Also, if I try to insert an image using a URL, it complains about being unable to create a temporary file unless I uncheck the option to Retrieve remote file and reference locally, which is checked by default.

It's been a bit like Pav. Tantalising glimpses of what might be, but slow, inconsistent and infuriating.

Unlike Pav though, it's improving all the time and will be world class one of these days.

It's been a bit like Pav. Tantalising glimpses of what might be, but slow, inconsistent and infuriating.

Unlike Pav though, it's improving all the time and will be world class one of these days.

Serious best 1st post on the new board fears

Hi people

I can't view much - it takes around 3 minutes to load each page - so I'm just going to try and post this here, hope it works

There must be loads of others like me where each page takes forever and then crashes out with a 404 message

:(

Please sort it out, someone techy

Back