• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

You didn't seriously want to do this one did you?

If so I'm sorry, but this is really not an OMT to be starting!

its ok mate its first come first served...yeah im due to break my omt duck but in a wierd way I reckon yours could work and get us a result.

stranger things have transpired.

I'm actually thinking that mentally the players are gone now beyond salvation. Hammering after hammering is taking its toll no doubt. Yes you can say individual mistakes have cost us in key games but whole not being directly causal in the vicious circle the players are in, bereft of any confidence and playing nervously will lead to more mistakes which leads to more individual errors and so on and so forth. Tim had a hell of a job on his hand trying to save this sinking ship.
I'm arsenal Wenger the team talk us easy_ press us back abfceidst. Mmm

Although what I do find quite amazing is that if we win this, we go 3 points behind them with them having Chelsea away next and us having Southampton at home.

Maybe like Baldrick in Blackadder Tim has a cunning plan that will lure the Goons into a false confidence and the true team will show itself on Sunday.

Although what I do find quite amazing is that if we win this, we go 3 points behind them with them having Chelsea away next and us having Southampton at home.

don't do it to yourself mate ..

I'd probably take a 1-0 loss right now if offered .. so concerned this is going to be a tonking ..

back away from the league table, no good will come of analysing it

Chesney
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Arteta Flamini
Ox Cazorla Rosicky
Giroud​

Something like that probably, maybe Podolski for someone.

Chesney
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Arteta Flamini
Ox Cazorla Rosicky
Giroud​

Something like that probably, maybe Podolski for someone.

Amazing that Wenger can get a title challenge out of those names. Even if you added Ramsey and Wheelchair to that team, none of them would be properly world class, none are really household names, none are particularly courted by, or came from, big clubs. Pretty big testament to Wenger's abilities.

Arsenal's squad is lacking and full of non household players but they always seem to have one player in excellent form. Last season it was Koscielny, then this season Ramsey and Walcott and now Oxlade Chamberlain.

-------------------Lloris--------------------

Walker-------Kaboul----Vertonghen----Rose

------------------Sandro------------------

-------------Benteleb--Dembele------------

---Townsend-----------------------Eriksen-

------------------Adebayor---------------

If Invisibilinho plays then he's doing exactly what AVB is doing and he deserves to be booted.

Agree with this. Pauli and Lennon don't deserve to start.

Only play players that are 100% mentally and physically fit. So that leaves us with ... er ...now I'm struggling......

Anyone?

I really believe we're going to Spurs this right up. Go 0-2 down early doors, then record an emphatic 4-3 victory at the final whistle. Suddenly, a wave of incredible optimism rushes through the club and supporting fraternity. Could this result be the impetus for Tottenham to finally push on and show the footballing world what their individually gifted team is capable of when pulling together?

After a 2-1 win and spirited performance at Benfica, narrowly missing out on qualification to the QF's of the Europa League despite creating many chances and dominating possession, the mood at the club is positive that without distraction, this newly-confident Spurs side can push on and make it a real fight for that coveted 4th place. With results going their way before their next game in the league, Tottenham's time is now and boy do we know it.

Tottenham 0-2 Southampton

Put some clothes on man

I almost always look forward to North London derbies cos before this season I was a massive optimist when it came to Spurs but this season has taken ALL of that out of me, I'm drained. Dreading this game.

Reckon Walker will be fit enough to start and will do, although I think Naughton is more solid at RB and therefore would pick him myself. Sandro will probs be out though. Even Tim won't go two up top vs l'**** after the lesson they dished out against our 4-4-2 in the cup tie at the Library. Expecting Adebayor to line up as lone striker. Ideally Eriksen would be just off him but I bet he isn't.

My team:

LLORIS - NAUGHTON-KABOUL-VERTONGHEN-ROSE - PAULINHO-DEMBELE - LENNON-ERIKSEN-CHADLI - ADEBAYOR

What I reckon:

LLORIS - WALKER-KABOUL-VERTONGHEN-NAUGHTON - PAULINHO-BENTALEB-DEMBELE - LENNON-ADEBAYOR-ERIKSEN

Can't emphasise enough how depressing it is putting names like Paulinho, Bentaleb and Chadli down there.

Either way, I unfortunately see us getting bummed by the c**ts. Just hope it's not too embarrassing, but 1-3 is my prediction.

COYS

Considering our mental fragility at the moment and that our players have the backbone of a jellyfish and a general air of not giving a toss about the club, im seriously worried that an early goal for them could lead to us "doing a Spurs" of epic proportions. It could be a very grim day indeed, only softened slightly by the fact that it could be Sherwoods last game.

Amazing that Wenger can get a title challenge out of those names. Even if you added Ramsey and Wheelchair to that team, none of them would be properly world class, none are really household names, none are particularly courted by, or came from, big clubs. Pretty big testament to Wenger's abilities.

They have Walcott and Ozil out too, so with Ramsey they have at least three players out who would definitely start. With our injury problems we could do with it evening itself out a bit.

Back