• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Spurs v spammers***

Winks left off the bench and two CBs instead....presumably after those other comments from him in midweek

Wonder whether we can sell him in Jan and get Sarr's arrival pulled forward (presmably it'll cost us given Metz are struggling)

What were the comments from Nuno presumably?

Chance to go 4th and burst a rival teams bubble you say?

This feels like a pivotal game - our league position actually belies the general feeling regarding our expectations for the season. I didn’t like Winks questioning the decision to rest the entire 11 but if Nuno can justify this by getting us to put together a cohesive and aggressive performance from the off it might just be the catalyst we need to get the main group believing in him and the fringe players either shaping up to fight to be a part of it or shipping out. I hate to see us lose any game but there are priorities, what I hate to see is any player thinking that they are too good to be on the bench or start the games others get rested in.

Of course if we deliver anything like the first half against the Goons then we have a serious motivational problem that may be hard to turn around within this season.

West Ham are a decent side, well organised and probably as confident as they have been for quite some time. They are favourite to win but there are no excuses for us being passive and not looking to give them a bloody nose.

I just want to see us move the ball around well. I was encouraged by Skipp, Hojbjerg, Moura and Ndombele as a midfield unit. A nice mix of defensive ability and attacking guile. Defending well will be crucial. Regulion has been much better recently, but he's not always strong enough against physical sides. At least Royal is a decent size and strong in the air to counter wham. Need a big game from Dier and Romero.

I want to see all the cogs working well and meshing. The fullbacks working with the midfield to attack with speed and accuracy. Son and Kane dropping back when needed and showing good movement in attack. We should get at least a draw. COS

Our bench highlights some of hte weaknesses in our squad when you think about which of them could come in without a huge drop in quality

Tanganga certainly could, Lo Celso possibly (depending on which GLC we see) and Gil hopefully over time. Maybe Rodon eventually too. That's about it though

Our bench highlights some of hte weaknesses in our squad when you think about which of them could come in without a huge drop in quality

Tanganga certainly could, Lo Celso possibly (depending on which GLC we see) and Gil hopefully over time. Maybe Rodon eventually too. That's about it though

Bergwin has ability, but drop off is in confidence. Still a potent player to have on the bench. Alli isn't a bad option off the bench either, even though you don't know where he players/has an identity crisis. Still a good player to bring on.

Back