• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Monaco OMT

Until we're in a position to be able to win it then it's hard to get too worked up about getting knocked out - whether that's in the group stages on in the knockouts the end result is the same.

And would said members if they had tickets and travelled out to these games be happy to hear some fans say " qualifying for it next season is far more important than staying in it this season".

Been to plenty of European fixtures across both competitions and right now where we're building a new stadium and about to spend a year renting another i think it's far more important for the club to requalify than it is to get knocked out in the knockouts.

I also think the league title is up for grabs this season and it's that which Poch/the club are aiming towards rather than purely finishing top 4.

Last edited:
Only saw snatches of the game, as had police banging on my door mid-game (long unbelievable story for random maybe).

Thought they could have had a red for the stamp on Kane end of the first half. ?

The defending by Dier was it, for their first was basic. Kind of thing Rose used to do. Fly across too quickly and get turned.

Trippiers not much better but more forgivable.

Son was promising again but he and the team lack conviction in the final third. Too many hesitant runs, touches, and finishes.

Ultimately I think we've suffered from too much rotation. You have to rotate from some kind of foundation. We haven't established a solid successful foundation this season. Not due to one thing but a number: injuries to key players, international breaks, never playing the same side, changing formation, signing players who 'complicate' the squad. Players who are a similar ability to existing players and need to be integrated.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Any chance of you telling that story? :)

Any chance of you telling that story? :)

It's a bit of sad story to be honest. With no hookers, drunks or drugs. The old bill were sent round by a GP - quite unbelievably. My old man had been staying with me as he was very unwell. When I had a row with the GP on the phone (as he tried to fob us off with going to A&E) he looked up my address and first sent the old bill and then 2 medics. This crazed doc was shunned by the practice who couldn't believe it, the police were amazed and embarrassed, medics too. If my old man wasn't so sick I would be kicking off. But trying to focus on looking after him instead.

Sorry it's not a more sexy tale...

I got nicked in India...that was a better story. Should start a thread in random on run ins with the law...

It's a bit of sad story to be honest. With no hookers, drunks or drugs. The old bill were sent round by a GP - quite unbelievably. My old man had been staying with me as he was very unwell. When I had a row with the GP on the phone (as he tried to fob us off with going to A&E) he looked up my address and first sent the old bill and then 2 medics. This crazed doc was shunned by the practice who couldn't believe it, the police were amazed and embarrassed, medics too. If my old man wasn't so sick I would be kicking off. But trying to focus on looking after him instead.

Sorry it's not a more sexy tale...

I got nicked in India...that was a better story. Should start a thread in random on run ins with the law...

Sounds like that GP should be on some kind of medication. Or perhaps he already was... Weird story.

Back