• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Spurs v Burnley****

I cannot believe Poch has just bought sissoko on for winks.

How in hell can he not see how shocking we have been in this game and winks' injury presented the perfect opportunity to make a much needed tactical adjustment.

So clearly should have been Son for winks with dier moving into midfield. Davies and trippier have been awful going forward and could then play as full backs and we get the much needed extra body in midfield.

Instead he has bought on that absolute donkey sissoko.

Possibly the worse decision of any type whatsoever that Poch has made since joining the club.

Only second to signing that total clown in the first place.

How in hell can he not see how shocking we have been in this game and winks' injury presented the perfect opportunity to make a much needed tactical adjustment.

So clearly should have been Son for winks with dier moving into midfield. Davies and trippier have been awful going forward and could then play as full backs and we get the much needed extra body in midfield.

Possibly the worse decision of any type whatsoever that Poch has made since joining the club.

:eek:

Over reaction much?

Good to see no one's overreacting on here.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not a Sissoko fan then?

fudging dele missing that chance. How was it possible. His finishing is terrible.

Now 2 injuries.

We will lose now. We have our excuse lined up

Would have brought on Son as well, Janssen is clueless again.

They are sitting back - we need pace

Our hands are now tied tactically

Hope winks is better than it looks

Big 45 here.

Dier to CM would have been better. Work it whichever way from there.

This is going to be hard work

Not looking good now the 2nd half at all. Draw at best on this showing. IIRC it was 0-0 the last time we came here, almost 2 years ago to the day

Dier to CM would have been better. Work it whichever way from there.

This is going to be hard work

Can still put him in CM; if Son it too jet lagged to play 47 mins then he shouldn't be on the bench. If alternatively Poch picked Sissoko rather than Son and there was no jet lag issue, then Poch needs his head read

Well Janssen and Sissoko were his purchases...

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You couldn't make it up, really. Bloody freak injury like that to Winks, coming so soon after another injury to Wanyama and amidst an absolutely turgid performance, back to front, away to a relegation candidate.

Typical. :mad:

Sigh. Burnley are strong at home, I guess.

It's another player injured on the Astro turf on the side

Dier and Dembele as a CM pairing for Swansea - was our starting pairing last year and was excellent. Would then need Wimmer or CCV at the back, or go 4-2-3-1

Wanyama injury didn't look too serious - looked like a kick in the lower back. WInks off on a stretcher could be anything

Back