• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Bissouma and Skipp making runs forward, Maddison linking up and making things happen, Solomon looking very energetic and tidy on the left. Really good first half.

Just need to accept that this won't be the defence that starts the season (I mean I hope it doesn't!)

Encouraging stuff going forwards, but as we all know, our cb options are pony.

West ham have 3 Centre backs in Aguerd, Zouma and Ogbonna who would walk into our first 11. That is a sorry state of affairs.

Looks like we may have a very good player in Soloman (early days i know), Bissouma is playing well as well. We have had enough chances to be winning this and we need to be more clinical.

Flappy Handski isn't the difference between the sides, but he has made a difference to the score. Some narrow scrapes for them with minor deflections.

Someone mentioned 4-4, I'd take it.

Last edited:
We are looking so good going forward. And we're snuffing out most of their attempts at counters. Two goals for them from set pieces, so wouldn't read too much into that just yet, but yeah the defense needs work. The intricacy of our attacking play and the chances we are creating, however, oh my! Will be lovely to watch. I'm really pumped for the new season.

Defence can be fixed with signings and better acclimatisation toANge's system.
Most important that the attack shows an awareness of the new expectation and looks like it'll be fun to watch - so this is encouraging.

Back