• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Yes it’s a friendly and there’s a long way to go, but after just two weeks on the training ground, Ange has been able to setup a massively underperforming team to completely dominant a Premier League team (yes under performing but also won a European trophy) with a manger in place for four years.

Just wait til he gets a few more additions and works out who he likes and who he doesn’t. It won’t all be smooth but I’m very excited.

Yes it’s a friendly and there’s a long way to go, but after just two weeks on the training ground, Ange has been able to setup a massively underperforming team to completely dominant a Premier League team (yes under performing but also won a European trophy) with a manger in place for four years.

Just wait til he gets a few more additions and works out who he likes and who he doesn’t. It won’t all be smooth but I’m very excited.

Aaaand the CBs get involved again.

Sell our backup cds cut contracts on crappy players with no buyers-get topsoba and vdv in, Ange must be screaming in Levy's face by now. We still need that to compete in the league

Injured in training yesterday.

Was reportedly set to start today otherwise.
Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Thanks! Would be good for him to get some pre-season minutes, I still hold out hope that one day he gives a brick.

Back