• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Solomon could win a few pens with his speed.

But like the season Bale was getting pens every other game before the media claimed he just dives and we got nothing after...

No-no-no Name-Name-Name Richarlison-Richarlison-Richarlison - - my-my-my favourite-favourite-favourite Spurs-Spurs-Spurs player-playerplayer

Hat Trick !

I don't know if maybe Kane is distracted by the whole potential transfer away but he hasn't looked comfortable or involved in either game so far. Richarlison who is a lesser player seems to suit the new system better at least in the friendlies so far. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

GHod its hard to choose a best 11 from these 2 squads!

....Other than any new CB signings which will go straight in lol

It’s good squad depth and when we get new centre backs we will be in an even better position. I am thinking that we can sell Kane though as think he is wanting to leave and isn’t the perfect fit for the Angeball. He could probably adapt but given contract situation might be best to sell now and move on.

2nd half thoughts...

Perisic is a good player when relieved of defensive responsibility and will be an option for left forward if not sold.

Soloman will push both Son and Kulu for a starting spot.

GLC could potentially provide cover for Maddison.

2nd half thoughts...

Perisic is a good player when relieved of defensive responsibility and will be an option for left forward if not sold.

Soloman will push both Son and Kulu for a starting spot.

If we need a goal or up against a packed defence, maybe we could play them both together.

I don't know if maybe Kane is distracted by the whole potential transfer away but he hasn't looked comfortable or involved in either game so far. Richarlison who is a lesser player seems to suit the new system better at least in the friendlies so far. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Kane looks like that in every game, regardless of whether its for Spurs or England and regardless of competition or friendly

Second string may benefit from playing against tired opponents but it is a positive that we have genuine competition for places. Will help rotate, keep training interesting and not keep playing players who are out if form / injured and maybe even make us better in Europe if we do rotate.

Agreed. Need 7 CMs (or 6 plus 1 youngster) given we play 3 each game, lose 2 for the ANC and also have Bentancur injured. We have 9 currently:

Definitely keep (5 + 1):
Maddison
Bisouma
Bentancur
Skipp
Sarr
Devine

TBC
GLC
Hojbjerg

Sell/loan/give away:
Tubby

So I think its GLC or PEH, or possibly selling both and signing 1 better player. I'd favour keeping GLC over PEH as I think he'll suit us better and give us better balance amongst the CMs

Back