• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

Lcb is now on a rotation basis! It's a very attacking line up with Porro and Destiny in a 4

Just watching the close-ups of the players on the pitch on Spursplay and conditions do look horrendous. Clive Allen making the point of it being potentially dangerous with the ball not moving as expected, and also how frustrating it will be for Ange when we did so well playing out from the back in the first game.

I'm trying to watch the LCFC live stream. They are showing highlights of Northampton vs Leicester. The glamour. Then it froze. Grrr.

Given the weather conditions I’ll be happy if we get through todays fixture without any injury. I don’t care what the score is, I’d prefer we won but it’s a pre season friendly meaningless in terms of result. Just a chance for the team to work together and improve their fitness and understanding of the tactics. Still COYS

Would you expect the rain to last long, or will it be a heavy shower and clear up after?
Normally not constant rain. It's usually a heavy shower, then more or less clears up, but looking at the forecast, it looks like there will be light rain pretty much the rest of the afternoon.

What's the camera angle spurs play are using?

Leicester have a camera that feels like it's right at the back of the stadium. I'm hoping it will change when the game kicks off, as would won't see much from here

Back