• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Player Of The Season

Who's your player of the season?

• Other

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Kaboul

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Assou-Ekotto

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Lennon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Modric

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Bale

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Awards thread

I thought we could have a thread for the awards.

Scott Parker won Supporters Clubs Player of the Season whilst Kyle Walker won Goal of the season.

The awards were voted for by 53 Supporters Clubs worldwide and representatives from the UK, Jersey and Sweden were at the Lodge to see Scott and Kyle receive their trophies after training.

Scott was delighted to take the award and said: "It's my first season at Spurs and it's been great on a personal level and great for the club as well.
"I really appreciate this award. A lot of people ask if awards mean a lot to players, I can assure they do."

On his goal - his first for the club - Kyle reflected: "I just remember the ball coming out to me and thinking 'why not?' and I struck it well. It was great to see it hit the back of the net."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/scott-kyle-awards-120512.page?

Can't really argue with either of them.

Will be interesting to see what happens next season with Parker. Sandro is getting closer and closer to, IMO, being deserving of being in the starting line up every week. Where this leaves Parker I don't know.

There's still a game left, player of the season I can sort of understand but why do the goal of the season poll now?

I thought we could have a thread for the awards.

Scott Parker won Supporters Clubs Player of the Season whilst Kyle Walker won Goal of the season.

The awards were voted for by 53 Supporters Clubs worldwide and representatives from the UK, Jersey and Sweden were at the Lodge to see Scott and Kyle receive their trophies after training.

Scott was delighted to take the award and said: "It's my first season at Spurs and it's been great on a personal level and great for the club as well.
"I really appreciate this award. A lot of people ask if awards mean a lot to players, I can assure they do."

On his goal - his first for the club - Kyle reflected: "I just remember the ball coming out to me and thinking 'why not?' and I struck it well. It was great to see it hit the back of the net."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/scott-kyle-awards-120512.page?

Wait, his goal against Arsenal?

Wasn't particularly spectacular.. The goalkeeper fudged up big time..

We have scored many far better goals this season.

but whatever..

Strange decision. Modric v Liverpool is the pick of the bunch for me, and Walker's 'winning' goal was not even his best one of the season.

My 2nd choice would have been Bale. Our most dangerous player by far. When Bale's on the ball our opposition craps their pants

Ade, because he was involved in something like 30+ goals for us this season. Beast. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a Bayern Munich top to buy.

Back