• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

Chadli looks like a beast here

BTgk-dvIMAAX7ak.jpg:large

No injuries. Thank GHod for that.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday night, when Erik is also probably playing. Ugh, I hope he makes it back in one piece.

Gylfi with 2 magnificent assists yesterday, what a game in Switzerland!!!

[video=dailymotion;x14cisn]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14cisn_switzerland-4-4-iceland-all-goals-06-09-ourmatch-net_sport?start=1[/video]

Gylfi with 2 magnificent assists yesterday, what a game in Switzerland!!!

[video=dailymotion;x14cisn]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14cisn_switzerland-4-4-iceland-all-goals-06-09-ourmatch-net_sport?start=1[/video]

Gudmundsson. Wow. Who does he play for? What a left peg.

Sign Gudmundsson up ! What fab goals. Wasn't so much the Swiss threw it away as the Icelanders roared back, what a game

Brazil vs Australia on BT Sport. Paulinho starts, looking forward to watching Bernard play.

Tuned in to see all the empty seats, so presumed it was being played in the US. But it's in Brasilia! What's with that? Wiki tells me it's a 72k stadium. Looks like less than half that in today.

A5213_zps7556768e.jpg

Robbie Keane scored his 60th full international goal for Ireland in their 1-2 home defeat against Sweden last night.

Keane has now scored 11 more goals than anyone else from the British & Irish Isles (England's Bobby Charlton scored 49).

That's quite an amazing achievement from our former striker and he's showing no signs of quitting just yet...

Robbie Keane's Club & International Goalscoring Record 1997 to 2013

This Keane looks pretty useful...cheeky bid in Jan?

Tuned in to see all the empty seats, so presumed it was being played in the US. But it's in Brasilia! What's with that? Wiki tells me it's a 72k stadium. Looks like less than half that in today.

I did not follow it too closely but weren't there demonstrations recently in Brazil about the World Cup and err...stuff?

This Keane looks pretty useful...cheeky bid in Jan?

I hope he comes back to the club in some capacity one day, always thought him and King would be our management future, growing up. King Coach, Keane Manager. Throw Daws in there as well haha.

Brazil won 6-0. Who saw it? How was our man Paulinho?

Jo x 2, Neymar, Ramires, Pato and Luis Gustavo. Is that correct?

Glad to see Pato back in there. I hear Fred may miss the whole season!

I did not follow it too closely but weren't there demonstrations recently in Brazil about the World Cup and err...stuff?

Yeah, commentator explained that there were demonstrations at a game there recently and people were put off by that. Plus, expensive ticket prices apparantly.

6-0 demolition. Aussie were awful - jetlagged or something by the looks of it - and Brazil very good. Paulinho did well in his 60 minutes, neat and composed but I couldn't honestly tell you where he was playing - it looked like an inside left at times, but my river made it hard to track him all game. Got forward plenty though. Ramires has bulked up and is now looking a very good player. Goal of the night by Arsenal escapee Gustavo - a belter. Bernard looked to have plenty of end product, whereas Neymar was a bit step-overy.

Yeah, commentator explained that there were demonstrations at a game there recently and people were put off by that. Plus, expensive ticket prices apparantly.

6-0 demolition. Aussie were awful - jetlagged or something by the looks of it - and Brazil very good. Paulinho did well in his 60 minutes, neat and composed but I couldn't honestly tell you where he was playing - it looked like an inside left at times, but my river made it hard to track him all game. Got forward plenty though. Ramires has bulked up and is now looking a very good player. Goal of the night by Arsenal escapee Gustavo - a belter. Bernard looked to have plenty of end product, whereas Neymar was a bit step-overy.

big mistake in not buying him imo

Back