• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs in the FA Cup 2023-24 - The road to Wembley

Bollox. Heading to the US that weekend so knew I couldn't go but thought I'd watch on TV. I'll be flying at that time. Bastards.

Has anyone been relocated due to away allocations? I'm in Paxton 420. Wonder if I'll get shifted and where to?

Flights booked! COYS! I've decided to go all the way in the Cup this year (as long as we get home ties, not much chance of an away ticket). Can't wait to see Sonny lift the Cup!

I had a gander at Blue Moon and it's quite funny that on both sides of the fence both sets of fans think this is a fudging awful draw, many said it was the least preferable bar Liverpool.

The run against them isn't underserved in terms of the balance of the games but there's something odd about having the number of what is one of the best teams in the world even when totally injury ridden or during times of poor form against everyone else we still pull it off against city....I really hope it lasts for this one. I don't think anyone was expecting us to be competing for trophies at this stage but giving a good account of ourselves in any competition isn't an unreasonable request.

We really could have done with a nice and easy draw to wind down the clock before getting our African duo in midfield and Son back as he loves a goal against them.

I had a gander at Blue Moon and it's quite funny that on both sides of the fence both sets of fans think this is a fudging awful draw, many said it was the least preferable bar Liverpool.

The run against them isn't underserved in terms of the balance of the games but there's something odd about having the number of what is one of the best teams in the world even when totally injury ridden or during times of poor form against everyone else we still pull it off against city....I really hope it lasts for this one. I don't think anyone was expecting us to be competing for trophies at this stage but giving a good account of ourselves in any competition isn't an unreasonable request.

We really could have done with a nice and easy draw to wind down the clock before getting our African duo in midfield and Son back as he loves a goal against them.

Spot on. I would have fancied this 5th round onwards, I think its a round too early. I mean have they even got anybody else, bar Haaland, missing?

You can bet he will be available for us, and chomping at the bit. Pep really wants to break this goal drought at new WHL. The way we both play (this season) I can see this being another goal fest which they could just edge, only because we could still be missing Son, Sarr and Maddison, which is massive. Sensing a 2-3 or even 3-4 classic

FRIDAY 26 JANUARY 2024
Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project at 8pm on ITV1, UTV, STV and ITVX

SATURDAY 27 JANUARY 2024
Ipswich Town v Maidstone United at 12.30pm on BBC One, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport
Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine at 7pm on ITV4 and ITVX

SUNDAY 28 JANUARY 2024
West Bromwich Albion v Brentford or Wolverhampton Wanderers at 11.45am on ITV1, UTV, STV and ITVX
Liverpool v Norwich City or Bristol Rovers at 2.30pm on ITV1, UTV, STV and ITVX
Newport County or Eastleigh v Manchester United at 4.30pm on BBC One, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport

Back