• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs in the FA Cup 2023-24 - The road to Wembley

Really hope this will be a saturday game. A sunday game will give us:

Sunday: Emirates Marketing Project (H)

Wednesday: Brentford (H)

Saturday early kickoff: Everton (A)

If that's the case, it will most certainly be the latest possible Sunday kick off

4.30pm Sunday nailed on. ITV will want it for that slot, like they got the tie of the round with Arsenal v Liverpool. Everybody plays midweek but they wont be bothered we have the early start Saturday

Twa.ts are saying City have visited our stadium 5 times and lost 5 times with zero goals. Is that true?

Twa.ts are saying City have visited our stadium 5 times and lost 5 times with zero goals. Is that true?

Really hope this will be a saturday game. A sunday game will give us:

Sunday: Emirates Marketing Project (H)

Wednesday: Brentford (H)

Saturday early kickoff: Everton (A)
Just make it easier for the authorities and a Sky Sports Super Explosion Blockbuster and have us play all of them on the same day.

I saw the numbers and teams on the left side of the screen. I misread the 31 of Newport/Eastleigh to be 21 when our opponents were drawn. I celebrated out of disbelief that we had been drawn against an ‘easy’ opponent. I turned around to finish making the cuppa. I was then told no, we were playing Emirates Marketing Project …. Our typical luck!

I feel that we can beat them but would have much preferred to play them in a later round when Son and others are back. Still, we get them when we get them and if we lose we can focus on the league and finishing as high as we can. I want us to win the Cup but one way or another we will know a lot more about us once the tie has been played.

IF we win then Liverpool would be the only team left I’d be concerned about. We can beat the rest of them.

I felt really gloomy when we got drawn away to Liverpool one year but was overjoyed when we won 2-1, best away day I've ever had, thought our name was on cup, but we brick the bed in Leeds against Everton.

I saw the numbers and teams on the left side of the screen. I misread the 31 of Newport/Eastleigh to be 21 when our opponents were drawn. I celebrated out of disbelief that we had been drawn against an ‘easy’ opponent. I turned around to finish making the cuppa. I was then told no, we were playing Emirates Marketing Project …. Our typical luck!

I feel that we can beat them but would have much preferred to play them in a later round when Son and others are back. Still, we get them when we get them and if we lose we can focus on the league and finishing as high as we can. I want us to win the Cup but one way or another we will know a lot more about us once the tie has been played.

IF we win then Liverpool would be the only team left I’d be concerned about. We can beat the rest of them.
My thoughts as well. Other than the clarification that we can also beat Liverpool.

Would have preferred an easier draw, but also fine to play them now, get it over with whatever the outcome.

Will probably be without Son, Sarr and Bissouma. But perhaps Maddison, Romero back. Couple of new signings. Avoid more injuries and the timing could have been worse too.

Back