• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs are a one man team

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Manchester United would be 12th without goals of Robin Van Persie, while Liverpool would be 19th without Luis Suarez

Saw that article, made me laugh.

Swansea would be in last place if they did not have a goalkeeper as they would have conceded many more goals

Cutting edge from the Mail as usual

Last edited:
That is ridiculous aside from Agger, Suarez and Reina I don't think anyone of them gets in our team and even all three of those are debatable when we are full strength. That includes Gerrard who has been quite poor last few seasons

Reina? Are you serious?

Thing is, they played like that because they were losing. Look at United/West Ham. United barely created ANY chances in the second at home to fudging West Ham and West Ham were pretty much outplaying them. Why? Because they were losing. You honestly have that game at 0-0 or even 1-0 West Ham and Man Utd would have fudging smashed them in the second half. The same yesterday with us. If we were 0-1 down in the second half you can bet your arse we would have been the better side and pushing for the goal. Football, a funny game.

They weren't better than us, just like West Ham werent better than Man Utd. At the end of the day who won?

Thing is, Dembele and Sandro bossed them first half. Liverpool grew stronger as they tired and still created next to nothing apart from hoofing it forward (where was Caroll?)

In reply to the imbecile Durham. Spurs best team is well balanced, with strength and creativity in the centre, extreme pace on both wings and goals up top. We have a fine goalkeeper, the best young centreback in England and arguably the best (certainly the quickest) right back. Having said that, Bale is a very, very good player and I cannot think of a team that he would struggle to get in. No shame in that.

Adrian Durham is a WUM of the highest order and as I sat here absolutely raging I realised that as he nearly got ME to ring in and have a go he is in fact doing his job very well indeed.

What a cnut though..

why do seemingly smart people listen to this ginger wind up merchant cnut?

at its most basic level it is radio for macarons. Anything to get people in a tizz and phone up. The debates aren't balanced or sensible, it is there to irritate listeners into calling with half baked ideas. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence is cut off.

I fudging kid you not, a Liverpool fan has just phoned up and said he would only take Bale from our squad to Liverpool, can any of you fudging believe that?

Of course I believe it, I'm shocked that this surprises you. They STILL think they are better than us despite not finishing above us the last 3 seasons.

Of course I believe it, I'm shocked that this surprises you. They STILL think they are better than us despite not finishing above us the last 3 seasons.

In the build up to last night there was one poster on RAWK who wondered how far they had fallen since the 80s to be worried about Spurs

i did start to listen on the way home, then switched to Radio 4 who were having a proper debate with reasoned arguments.

why do seemingly smart people listen to this ginger wind up merchant cnut?

at its most basic level it is radio for macarons. Anything to get people in a tizz and phone up. The debates aren't balanced or sensible, it is there to irritate listeners into calling with half baked ideas. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence is cut off.

this. it is purposely aimed at simple minded folk. It's entertaining to hear just how ludicrous they are.

Reina? No chance!

Even though Suarez is better than any striker we have, I still wouldn't take him. He's the mother of all cheats: diving, kicking, stamping, biting, racist abuse.

I'd probably take both of their centre halves and Sterling, but not all of those would definitely start for us.

Tonight was the 1st time I had listened for months, due to Durham's anti=Spurs agenda, at first I thought wtf???

But you know what, he has paid the rest of our squad a massive compliment without knowing it. How?

He argued his reason for calling us a one-man team was that we had only one player the likes of City or United would want. So in his world we have just one 'world class ' player. Therefore if thats the case, as we are 5th place above the likes of Arsenal,Liverpool,Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine who are apparantly not one-man teams, the rest of the squad must be pretty damn special to be above such super-powers.

38 different players have a combined total of 5 or more goals & assists in the Premier League after Matchday 14 of the 2012-13 season....

P0102.png

...to suggest that Tottenham are a one man club is simply not true, as we have three players who are on a combined total of 5 or more.

4 Arsenal
4 Fulham
4 Swansea City
3 Emirates Marketing Project
3 Manchester United
3 Tottenham Hotspur
3 West Bromwich Albion
2 Chelsea
2 Everton
2 Southampton
2 Stoke City
1 Aston Villa
1 Liverpool
1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
1 Sunderland
1 West Ham United
1 Wigan Athletic
0 Reading
0 Norwich City
0 Queens Park Rangers
38 Total Players

...now if you were to say that Liverpool are a one-man club, that would have far more truth to it.

Premier League Goals & Assists 2012-13

Bale is our one true world class player. He would get in any team in the world imo.

I just hope we can hand onto him for as long as possible and enjoy his sublime skills at WHL

Looking at that list above I am really surprised by Wayne Routledge, I thought when we bought him we really had a player on our hands guess it only took him 6 odd years to breakthrough!

One man team? I presumably guess he means Bale? who has 1 assist and 6 goals this season, as opposed to Jermain Defoe who has 7 and about 3 or so assists?. Joker.

This. NO team is a one man team. OK Bale is VERY important for us but he does not make the whole team.

Liverpool are ore more of a ONE man team.

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Manchester United would be 12th without goals of Robin Van Persie, while Liverpool would be 19th without Luis Suarez

Thanks Jordinho for that fact. It shows that we are not totally dependent on Bale - although he is IMPORTANT for us.

I am sure without his goals we will still be not too bad.

Statto please help

Thanks

Back