• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs are a one man team

NaijaSpurs

Rafael Van Der Vaart
The current debate on Talksport right now is about Spurs. According to Adrian Durham Spurs are a one man team. At least Darren Gough is fighting our corner

Mate, talksport... it's our guilty pleasure. Why do we ever do it to ourselves?!

It's flimflam, but we'd be pretty poor without Bale right now.

One man team? I presumably guess he means Bale? who has 1 assist and 6 goals this season, as opposed to Jermain Defoe who has 7 and about 3 or so assists?. Joker.

whats wrong with being a one man team? look at the success its brought barca and even madrid?

He's a ginger chugnut brickhead.
Spurs win he can't handle it so try's putting a negative on our win that is all ignore the ****.

The twunt totally dismisses Dembele even though we have not lost a league match he has played in this season

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Manchester United would be 12th without goals of Robin Van Persie, while Liverpool would be 19th without Luis Suarez

it is a fair argument but who cares really? most good teams do have one single player that they rely on. Look at Arse for example they were a one man team last season, this season they have to have a more balanced attack. I think any Arsenal fan would say they were better last season

The twunt totally dismisses Dembele even though we have not lost a league match he has played in this season

what did he say about Dembele?

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

I fudging kid you not, a Liverpool fan has just phoned up and said he would only take Bale from our squad to Liverpool, can any of you fudging believe that?

I fudging kid you not, a Liverpool fan has just phoned up and said he would only take Bale from our squad to Liverpool, can any of you fudging believe that?

That is ridiculous aside from Agger, Suarez and Reina I don't think anyone of them gets in our team and even all three of those are debatable when we are full strength. That includes Gerrard who has been quite poor last few seasons

listen after yesterdays performance they are going to be convinced that they are a better team than us. incredibly bitter.

listen after yesterdays performance they are going to be convinced that they are a better team than us. incredibly bitter.

Thing is, they played like that because they were losing. Look at United/West Ham. United barely created ANY chances in the second at home to fudging West Ham and West Ham were pretty much outplaying them. Why? Because they were losing. You honestly have that game at 0-0 or even 1-0 West Ham and Man Utd would have fudging smashed them in the second half. The same yesterday with us. If we were 0-1 down in the second half you can bet your arse we would have been the better side and pushing for the goal. Football, a funny game.

They weren't better than us, just like West Ham werent better than Man Utd. At the end of the day who won?

Thing is, they played like that because they were losing. Look at United/West Ham. United barely created ANY chances in the second at home to fudging West Ham and West Ham were pretty much outplaying them. Why? Because they were losing. You honestly have that game at 0-0 or even 1-0 West Ham and Man Utd would have fudging smashed them in the second half. The same yesterday with us. If we were 0-1 down in the second half you can bet your arse we would have been the better side and pushing for the goal. Football, a funny game.

They weren't better than us, just like West Ham werent better than Man Utd. At the end of the day who won?

Indeed.

Back