• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs are a one man team

He hasn't been in the best of form but he has still been very good for them as a whole, again not saying I would want him in our team but that is one position that maybe there could be at least an argument

Reina has been poor for about a year.

Do not want.

We all know AD doesn't have a job if he cannot wind his audience up.

On the face of it, it's a perfectly reasonable question, where WOULD we be this season without GB? Mid-table maybe, not fifth anyway .. But the same argument can be applied to GD. Without his goals we might also be mid-table. Without GB, GD and Lennon we'd likely be struggling near the drop zone. And without Friedel, Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Caulker, Sandro ...

You get my drift.

The point is we HAVE him. We risked £millions when he was a kid and persuaded him to come to WHL. Fergie was tempted but he held back. So now we are reaping the rewards for our investment. And if (or sadly, when) we sell him for £50m we'll replace him with someone else who can help us continue to compete at the same level.

Ergo the question is pointless.

That is ridiculous aside from Agger, Suarez and Reina I don't think anyone of them gets in our team and even all three of those are debatable when we are full strength. That includes Gerrard who has been quite poor last few seasons

I despise Agger, the chavvy c unt. Never.

I fudging kid you not, a Liverpool fan has just phoned up and said he would only take Bale from our squad to Liverpool, can any of you fudging believe that?

Thats why were 5th and weve played not great, they are 12th and have been brilliant apparenlty haha

We all know AD doesn't have a job if he cannot wind his audience up.

On the face of it, it's a perfectly reasonable question, where WOULD we be this season without GB? Mid-table maybe, not fifth anyway .. But the same argument can be applied to GD. Without his goals we might also be mid-table. Without GB, GD and Lennon we'd likely be struggling near the drop zone. And without Friedel, Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Caulker, Sandro ...

You get my drift.

The point is we HAVE him. We risked £millions when he was a kid and persuaded him to come to WHL. Fergie was tempted but he held back. So now we are reaping the rewards for our investment. And if (or sadly, when) we sell him for £50m we'll replace him with someone else who can help us continue to compete at the same level.

Ergo the question is pointless.

Stupid question, who is GD?

I personally think talksports ok decent light hearted banter all through the day decent guests decent subjects then it gets to 4 and that angry angry brickhead comes on and just ruins everything they've built up during the day. Makes me laugh that spurs winning ruins his day.

Durham makes me laugh. The Daily Arsenal is fun. No guns held to anyone's heads forcing them to listen. Jeremy Kyle for the intellectuals on ITV 2.

Their job is to be 'provocative' and generatie income by the masses calling to set the right

There is aboslutely zero merit in most of their discussion 'topics'

The one thing i did agree with Redknapp with was his opinion that only idiots ring in to radio talkshows.

I personally think talksports ok decent light hearted banter all through the day decent guests decent subjects then it gets to 4 and that angry angry brickhead comes on and just ruins everything they've built up during the day. Makes me laugh that spurs winning ruins his day.

Actually I think Arsenal winning ruins his day, though he does hate AVB.
Deep down I think he does actually like Spurs...

How about we play a game of predict Adrian Durham's leading topic?

I go for 'Are Spurs fans getting ahead of themselves'?
This will be to deflect from the fact that we scored more goals without Bale than with him at Fulham:-"

Graham Roberts has joined twitter.

@GrahamRoberts4

I don't know if it was discussed earlier this week, but on Talksport, he apparently said he visited the traing ground and was VERY impressed with AVB and his methods;

That should mean he lays off AVB next time there's a home defeat...

This will be to deflect from the fact that we scored more goals without Bale than with him at Fulham:-"
Oh yeah that's guaranteed every time we win a game now he leads with us in some sort of negative light to try and deflect the fact avb is doing his job right and proving him wrong. As I said he's a ginger chugnut brickhead.

I honestly think its the opposite. A few jibes every so often, then maybe. But the guy never seems to let it go. It got so bad I had to stop listening, after many years of tuning in.

You did read my mind though, I was just thinking to myself earlier, I wonder what anti-Spurs drivel will fall out of his mouth at 4.05pm tomorrow afternoon

Back